Chapter 1

Louisa's POV

BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"MMMMMMMMMMMM" I roll over in bed and turn off the alarm clock,"why does it have to be morning already?" It's 6:30am time to get ready and go to work. Not quite awake yet I head into the bathroom brush my teeth and then jump in the shower. Once I finish showering, I dry my hair and get dressed for work.

"Shit" not realising just how long of a shower I actually had I start to panic, I quickly run downstairs grab my coat and head out the door. I get in my car and put my foot down and head to work, I run apologising for being late and as usual my boss Just laughs at me "Late again Louisa!".

"Sorry Kate, didn't realise how long I was in the shower for" I say whilst shoving my bag into my cubby hole and putting my apron on.

"It's ok, you haven't got to apologise every time you're late. Beside's the first customer's not due in for another 15 minutes"

"Brilliant, just enough time to have a quick cup of coffee. Would you like a coffee Kate"

"Do you even have to ask" she says with a little giggle at the end. "I'll have my usual please"

"No problem!" I make the coffee's and prepare for the first customer to arrive for breakfast.

The next couple of hours drag, but only because I can't wait for Nikki to start at 11am. She's my best friend, I've know her for most of my life and I love working with her. We alway's have a laugh and a joke whilst we work, make's the day more bearable.

When 11am finally come's round, I see Nikki walk in and immediatly she give's me a hug!

"Nikki, I'm so glad your finally here! It's getting busy and I need one of your famous motivational speeches to get me through today".

"Oh Louisa! I'm here for you now! Your amazing, talented, beautiful, strong, a bit of a pain in the ass but I love you and you can get through anything!" Nikki says enthusiasticly.

"Thanks Nikki, I knew I could Could count on you!" I get back to serving whilst Nikki put's her apron on and join's me.

The rest of the day soon goes by with Nikki here making joke's and just being her funny self.

When 4 o'clock finally comes round I grab my bag, say good bye to Nikki and Kate and head to my car. As soon as I'm home I kick my shoe's off and go to the kitchen to make some dinner. Not having the energy to cook I quickly make a sandwich and grab some sweets before heading into my bedroom.  I change into my Smosh pj's that my parents gave me for christmas and get into bed.

I spend the rest of the night watching Smosh Video's, eating and dreaming about what it would be like to actually meet them. Especially Shayne, It would be amazing to be able to meet him. I bet he's even more handsome in real life! So If you can't tell already I've had a crush on him since I first started watching Smosh, He's just so handsome and goofy.

I end up watching a lot of Try not to laugh Video's and I've always thought about how much fun it would be to actually participate in a video like that. After watching them for a good few hours, I start to feel tired and eventually drift off to sleep.