I'll make it up to you~

Ok so like VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED! Thank you for your time. *Ahem* ok story time

Yes this is "that chapter" ┐( ˘_˘)┌ sorry not sorry

    Over the next few weeks I did everything I could to restore my friendship with John. one day after I took a shower I stood outside his door. I knocked once, and he opened it seeing me only in a towel, he raised an eyebrow. I blushed slightly.
    "Look, I know what I did was wrong," I ramble,"and believe me I wish I could fix things. I'll do anything to redeem myself."
    "Anything~" he asks, a predatory gleam in his eyes.
    "Uh y-yea I guess," I stammer. He suddenly grabs my arm and pulled me inside locking the door.
    "Wh-what are you," I try to speak bewildered.
    "Now," he commands, pointing at the bed," you have no idea how long I've waited." As he starts to undress, I suddenly realize what's going on. Dropping my towel I said on the bed. Seconds later he pins me down. Hands on my wrists, he leans down and French kisses. Straightening, he licks his lips with a grin.
    "It's time to have some fun," he says turning me over.

Ok so like use your imagination bc I'm lazy and my parents are keeping tabs...so this is as far as I'll go bc I don't want to risk going into detail. Ok back to the story sorry. ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

    I wake up the next morning cuddling my pillow. After changing, I walk into the living room where John is packing his bag with toast in his mouth. (OMFL he looks so cute! Especially with his messy hair.) Turning to me he gives me an icy glare.
    "I ran out of hair gel ok," he grumbles,"I'm getting more today."
    "I'm not complaining," I answer,"if you need anything, let me know."
    "Why are you being extra cha me all of the sudden?" he growls.
    "But we-" I cut myself short realizing all too harshly that last night was a dream.
    "But we what?" He asks.
    "Nevermind," I answer as I start walking towards him. He turns to leave.
    "But Jhon?" I ask.
    "But what?" He answers.
    "I know I've been a jerk," I look straight into his golden eyes,"But, let me make it up to you~" And then, I kiss him.

(And yes John had finished his tost. Ok bie)