Chapter Four: A Heartbroken Kaminari

Bakugo held his hands in his pockets, walking alongside Kirishima and Sero. Mina dragged Jiro by the arm to multiple stores as Hanta and Denki wandered into the stores with them.

"I thought we were getting ice cream, why the fuck do we keep stopping by pointless stores," Bakugo spat annoyed.

"Well you know Mina, she likes colorful things," Eijiro reminded him.

"It doesn't get us to what we need to do faster, it's wasting our damn time," Bakugo grit his teeth together.

"Relax Bakubro, summer break ends in like 6 days, we got time," Sero turned around to reassure him.

The group of 6 wandered around the mall for hours, following Mina to multiple stores to mess around.

"Oh! These ones look perfect for Bakugo!" Mina laughed holding a pair of sunglasses with fire printed onto the sides. "Matches his feisty personality."

"I THOUGHT I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO GO TO THESE FUCKING SUNGLASS SHOPS," Bakugo complained.

"Well you're still here with us, so obviously it's your choice you're still here," Jiro pointed out. With a tank top underneath, she wore a white button up shirt that hung around her shoulders, pale blue shorts with faded spots, black stockings and combat boots to match.

"Yeah! You don't have to follow us if you want," Denki piped up, he sported a black hoodie with lightning bolts travelling down his arms.

Bakugo made an irritated noise, but Kyoka was right. He did have the choice to leave them and go somewhere else, but for some reason, he wanted to stay.

"It's over there!" Mina pointed at a little shop in the center of one of the mall walkways, in the stall were two people, one of which who was making rolled ice cream. Mina scampered over to the shop, she wore shorts like Kyoka's but in a darker shade of blue and a plain white shirt with a flowy cardigan on top.

"OoOOoOoh, is there a berry one?" Jiro sidled up to the booth, scanning the menu. She was a fan of anything with berries or fruits, typically strawberries. He watched as she glazed over all the flavors and his face softened when he noticed her face light up. "Awe look how good the strawberry one looks!!" She said excitedly.

"Bakugo, hey Bakugo-" someone started tapping him and snapped him out of his thoughts. "Hey dude, what flavor are you getting," Denki asked him, holding his own flavor of drizzled caramel with chocolate and nuts. "Are you okay, you've been staring off into space a lot." Denki asked, shovelling a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

"Yeah I'm fine, dunce face," Bakugo shook his head glaring. "What's it to you?" He replied aggressively.

"Nothing, you've just been like that since last week," Denki shrugged and left Bakugo's side to sit at some side tables with Sero and Kirishima already there.

Had he really been acting like that this whole time? He admitted he payed more attention to Jiro than he should've but he didn't think it was noticable. He looked up, realizing Ashido had her cup and had left the stand to sit with the others, which meant-

"Oh Bakugo, you haven't ordered yours yet?" Jiro leaned on the counter, looking up at him.

"No, I guess not," Bakugo dug his hands deeper into his pockets, leaning back and turning his face away.

"I'm trying to decide if I want the strawberry one or the raspberry one," she tapped her chin. "Or just get both, but then I wouldn't finish it anyway," she bit her lip.

"I'll just buy them and if you don't like the other give it to me," Bakugo offered.

WHAT AM I DOING.