Ink! Sans x Shy!Artist! Reader

Narrator's POV

(Y/n) (L/n) was well known for her beautiful art. Each painting or drawing, even small sketches, always had something that just drew a person's attention.  Maybe it was the many years of practice that made her so good.

The female had been into art since she was five years old, and now she was seventeen- soon to be eighteen.

Four months before (Y/n)'s birthday, the (h/c) haired female had decided she would paint a big piece. The best piece she's ever painted.

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared at the vast expanse if and that was littered randomly with trees. The scenery was always something that jogged a memory if some sort and sometimes inspiration.

I chose here to look for the inspiration for my newest work. I haven't decided anything about it.

Walking deeper than usual into the forest, I was surprised by the change. The trees were more packed and seemed more alive. Small animals kept peeking out of the trees.

I smiled to myself

Narrator's POV

(Y/n) listened to the sweet melodies of the birds that fluttered around her, the occasional scrunchibg if leaves and twigs beneath feet and the whistling of the leaves as they swayed with the wind.

A tender smile made a way to her lips, she enjoyed it here, she enjoyed it very much.

~~~~~

"Woah!" (Y/n) gasped as she neared a clearing. In the middle of said clearing, a large mountain stood tall. (Y/n) grinned, hopping on her toes and declaring she'd climb the mountain.

~~~

Slightly heavy pants escaped the (h/c) haired girl. 'I need to work out more..'

After catching her breath, (Y/n) turned back to look at the top of the 'mountain' she had climbed. To say she was shocked to find an enormous hole right in the middle would be an understatement.

Her face lit up with a grin as her (e/c) eyes  scanned the new grounds. Shortly after taking in the new place, (Y/n) began to ponder on what exactly she was standing on. 'I wonder what could be down there, there isn't any heat radiating from it so it's definely not a volcano.'

Setting her (f/c) bag (which had her art supplies, some snacks and a blanket), (Y/n) sat criss-cross on the edge if the opening. She shifted a bit so her back was facing the hole completely and her gaze was fixed on the expanse of land.

(E/c) eyes looked so deep in thought as they stared at the ever green pasture. 'I should come here often,' (Y/n) concluded.

The sudden burst of inspiration that the (h/c) haired female usually felt at times like this was replaced with a feeling of comfort.

Gazing into the horizon with a soft smile, (Y/n) watched the sun slowly descend for the day. She watched the sky become a calming orange, looking a little grey in the right places.

'What a nice sunset.... wait SUNSET?!" 

The (h/c ) haired woman suddenly realised she had been in this one spot for a long while. She needed to get back, and quick.

She picked up the bag she set aside, frowning a little when she realised she didn't do anything art related.

An exaggerated sigh left her lips once she realised she'd have to climb all the way down. "Alright, let's do this!" She tried to motivate herself.