Lights Out Pt2

Mina POV:

After IiDad got us to settle down, we formed a circle in Mido's living room. "Oookieee, lets play truth or dare, Ochako." I said while nudging her shoulder with my elbow. "Ok I'll go fi- RIINNGG!!" A mysterious phone rang before I could finish my sentence. Todoroki reached for his pocket. "SHOTO WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" A female voice shrieked from Todoroki's phone. "Jesus 'Yumi, I told you, I'm at a sleepover at Izu's house." Todoroki said in an annoyed tone. "Oooooh, that broccoli you like—SHhhShh FUyUmI." Todoroki said while a light tint of pink creeped onto his face. "Alright-y! See you next weekend! Beep!"
Good thing Mido was in the bathroom. We all looked at Todoroki as he crouched into a ball of shame on the floor. "Big Gay my good dood, Big Gay." Kaminari said while playing with his zipper. Suddenly, Shinsou appeared out of nowhere , wait, he lEfT? "I brought onsies." He said while throwing three blue duffle bags in the center of the circle. "LE GASP!! ONESIES?!?" I screeched. I started digging through all three bags like a raccoon looking through trash. "Heh, look Ei,Raccoon Eyes is living up to her name." Baku snickered to Kiri. "SHUT UP BAKUBI- don't swear in Izu's household, his mom doesn't like that." Todoroki muffled from his little ball position. "How do you know?!" Kaminari questioned him. "Uh, I've been here before?" Todoroki replied.

Time skip brought to you by 16 teenagers in onesies.
Third Person POV:

All the teenagers ended up in onesies. Mina in a fluffy pink one with white horns on it, Uraraka in a white and pink one with swirls on it, Tsu in a frog one, Hagakure in a light pink one, Jirou in a Black one with white and purple musical notes scattered on it, Momo in a swirly red and gold one, Kaminari in a Pikachu one, no surprise there, Shinsou, matching with Denki, in a Gengar one,Iida agreed into wearing a Sonic onesie, Tokoyami joined the Pokémon squad with a Gastly onsie,Shoji couldn't wear one (Poor Boi), Kiri wore a red one with cracks painted on it. Bakugou wore an black and orange onesie with an X in the middle, Sero wore a white one with a Lenny Face on the back. Deku, being the adorable little bOi he is, got to wear a bunny onesie with big floppy ears, and then there was Todoroki, you guessed it,
a half red half white onesie with 'Hot Ice' in the middle.

(They sat in a circle, Momo with her back to the couch, to her left was Jirou, then to the left of Jirou was Iida, then Hagakure,Sero, Deku, Todoroki,Shoji,Tokoyami,Kiri,Baku,Mina,Ochaco,Tsu,Shinsou,and Kami.)
"Yaomomo, look at our children, so adorable." Jirou sighed. "Excuse me, Jirou, did you say children?" Shinsou turned to face her. "Uh, ya?" Jirou said a bit too casually. "Alright let's finally play truth or dare!" Mina exclaimed. " But shouldn't we use a bottle so no one is targeted?" Kirishima asked. "Ok, I can create one!" Momo chirped. She pulled up her sleeve until it reached her elbow, pink and blue sparks generated at her arm until she pulled out a blue glass bottle. "Just don't break it!" Momo sweat dropped. Kirishima reached out to the bottle and spun it.

The sound of the bottle spinning against the wooden floor rang through the suspense filled room. "Iida! Alright, truth or dare?" Kirishima asked as soon as the bottle stopped. "I choose dare!" Iida stood up straight. "Ok! Uh... Girls back me up!" Kirishima called them in. *Cue whispering sounds* "I dare you to listen to the sonic theme song!" Kirishima exclaimed. "The what?" Iida questioned. "That's not important!" Kirishima tossed him his phone and some earbuds. "Okay, here we go.." Iida sighed. He pressed play on the video. His eyes widened and he started laughing. "Th-This i-is legendary! *wheeze*" Mina stuttered between laughs. Izuku started recording the disastrous scenario. You could hear the Sonic theme song blasting through the earbuds. "I'm-I... Okay then." Iida was struggling to find words to form a sentence. He spun the bottle and it landed on..........
Shinsou! 

"Shinsou-kun, truth or dare?" Iida asks. "Meh, truth I guess." He mumbled. "Wha- Are you Aizawa-sensei's  secret love-child?" Todoroki interrupted Iida. "I-I- Well- No-Yes? H-He adopted me after my parents left me." He stuttered. "Oh, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked." Todoroki apologized. "It's fine." I spoke. Kaminari patted his shoulder and whispered, "'M sorry to here that," 

Shinsou spun the bottle and it landed on Deku. "Truth or dare?" Shinsou looked into Izuku's eyes. 

'I have to be careful, Hitoshi-kun is very clever and sneaky. If i pick the right choice, I might get back to school with my dignity.'  

"Truth," he hesitantly spoke. "Hm.. alright then..." Shinsou thought  for a moment. "......What do you know about your dad?" Shinsou smirked. Izuku squinted his eyes at him. "I know that he's still in line at the 7-11 with a jug of milk in his hand." Izuku smirked, Shinsou smirked, and then they both burst out laughing.

849 words

I AM PROFUSELY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN DECADES AZWXSECDVFBGHNUJM

IM SO SORRY I HAD NO MOTIVATION AND WAS LAZY