Rikara 15. Past Time

I wrote this chapter while listening to this song. Play the music...

Teri Galliyan

💟💟💟💟

*****

"KAALII

"KAALII ..."

Door

Door

A gun battle rang in every room. Seen all the contents of the house was a mess, shattered glass windows on each side of the floor. Window curtains are torn with blood stains everywhere.

A man had been lying pitifully on the floor with blood. The man came to him with a feeling of brokenness and astonishment. A look of pain saw his friend in a pathetic state. He felt unable to save his best friend.

The man took his best friend's hand while he was remaining. With the hope that he will survive to live. Feeling a stretched hand, the man brought his face closer to hear he words.

"Please ... save ... them." He stammered in pain.

The man's eyes were full of confidence.

"They are in a safe place. Please take care of them." With a hoarse voice, he tried to speak word for word when he was almost out of breath.

The man nodded his head, to convince him.

"I will save them... I will protect them... You must survive. You must live for them. You must survive for them."

"Promise me, you will protect them .."

The man cried hysterically, could not help the sadness in his heart. He cried miserably to mourn the fate that befell his best friend. Together they will only be memories.

Promises never came from them for their future.

"Hi .. someday I want to have a beautiful princess. I will always protect her and pamper her like a princess. I will build my house like a magnificent palace for my family. There we will play together. And if when she grows up I will give her escort. Tight wherever she goes. "

"Hahaha ... you're too much. What if your daughter has a lover and friends. They will surely grow up in the association of Kaali."

"That won't happen. I don't want my daughter to be hurt by anyone. If anyone dares to toy with or hurt my daughter's feelings, then he will face Kaali Thakur's wrath."

"Hahaha .. you are. What if my son is side by side with your daughter. We will get cute and adorable grandchildren. Huh .. I'm very impatient waiting for that. Am I getting old?"

"Hey you ... my daughter hasn't been born yet and you've already set her up with your son who is still in a runny nose. Hahaha ... grandchildren? You're really old. Hahaha ..."