Chapter 1 (Epilogue)

Turning Over A New Leaf

Warning: PG13. Blame Tamia's "Can't Get Enough" song as recommended by Tiffany

=========

"Hey," greeted Taeyeon when Tiffany opened the car door.

"Hey." Tiffany took her seat.

"How did it go?"

"Not bad." Tiffany buckled her seatbelt. "Just a few more lessons to go and I'm confident that I'll pass the test and get my driver's license."

Taeyeon smiled. She started to drive.

"What time do we need to pick up Jiyoon today?" Tiffany asked.

"Mrs Yoon said that we could just pick her up at the house. Around 7 or 8 PM later."

"Oh okay." Tiffany checked her watch. "Can we wait at Sunny's so I can get some work done in the mean time?"

"No."

Tiffany turned her head. "Huh?"

"It's Christmas Eve, Fany. Take a break, will ya? Even I took half a day off."

Tiffany grinned. "Okay okay." She leaned back, looking out the window.

Taeyeon drove them home.

"So we're just gonna wait at home?" Tiffany asked, unbuckling her seatbelt.

Taeyeon didn't answer. She hurried out of the car then stood outside Tiffany's door, waiting.

Tiffany pushed the door open. Her eyebrows were raised. "What's going on?" She asked when she saw Taeyeon there.

Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany by the waist, making the latter gasp in surprise. She kissed her.

Tiffany tried pushing Taeyeon back after a minute. "What has gotten into you?" She asked breathlessly.

"I miss you." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany again.

Tiffany smiled. She knew what Taeyeon meant. Since they decided to help take care of Jiyoon a month ago, the little girl would always be with them almost every night of the week. It was hard to find time just for the two of them between work and babysitting.

Taeyeon locked the car doors with her remote then started pulling Tiffany back with her. She refused to let go of Tiffany's lips though.

"Taetae..."

"Hm?"

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon back. "Not here."