chapter 5 the white wind

Hay yall its been a long time since iv updated anything. Im sorry but i had a lot on my plate but with covid19 goin around and the econamy essentully shut down i have some *free* time, Well anyway. Onwords trainer.

I sat in rubys hood as she walked home (ruby?) Yeah? (We need to keep my talking ability between us okay?) Okay sure i look ahead and watch the road quietly.

Later when we got home from a uneventfull walk i sat on rubys pillow watching her get ready for bed (ruby)
She stops and looks at you holding her top hmm?

(Iv been thinking...) bout what? (You'd be the youngest huntress at beacon wouldent you?) She stops for a moment and thinks.

...yeah i would. Why? (Im worryed that'll draw attention to us) she snorts and waves her hand at me nah we'll be fine.

I sigh (alright. Best we get some sleep yeah?) She nods and finishs getting dressed before hopping into bed and cuddling me night Y/N (night ruby).

(Timeskip braught to you by chibi Y/N playing tug of war with chibi ruby and her cape)

(Next day on the airship)

I was sitting in rubys hood watching what was around us, as everyone got up and walked to the windows a hologram appered and it was the blond lady from the cop station.

She was talking to the students as the airship went into land as i zone out as she starts on a speech, soon the ship lands and everyone gets off and looks around in amazment.

And as ruby was doing so she bumps into a white haired icequeen who instently blew up before i promptly spooked her with a small dark pulce turning rubys hair pitch black for a moment.

Whiss shuts down and ruby apologises for her blunder kindly just before whiss huffs and leaves her attendents to clean up.

Unknown to everyone a black kitty girl was watching in suprise....

Hi yall sorry for being MIA for so long. Iv had a lotta stuff going in suprisingly during the covid. And sorry for the shorter chapter but i figured u all would want to keep reading XD
Anyway ill try to keep posting on a more reguler basis. Carry on trainer