~what a long day~

~Kōraru POV~
After I met up Izuku, Uraraka, and iida, we walked home together, we sheared our favorite things, you know stuff about each other, and exchanged our phone numbers. I never really had friends except my best friend who moved away during the summer time after middle school. Ever since then I was always lonely, no one really talked to me because apparently I was a mean, arrogant girl, but I only told the truth, I never tried to hurt people feelings but I guess the truth hurts those who only want to believe lies.

Shaking those thoughts from my mind I walk into my house to smell the delicious aroma of my favorite food; spicy curry. Getting a little too excited to eat, since I barely ate lunch, I hurriedly rushed into the kitchen just to be plunked in the forehead by my older sister. "No! Go get washed up before you sit at the table, have some fucking manners you animal!" Rubbing my now sore forehead I glared at her and walked up the steps into my room to find something comfy to put on and headed to the shower.

After I was done my shower I dried my hair, put on my clothes, and placing my phone on the charger, running down the stairs to see my younger brother Ran, and my sister Mizuko already at the table waiting for me. We say our grace and began eating, it was a comfortable silence, only sound is from our silverware clinking against the bowls, until Mizuko speaks up. "So how was school you two?" At that moment Ran's head shot up in excitement, he had a gleam in his eyes. "It was awesome, everyone had a show and tell about what our quirks were and I won, all my class mates said that I had the best quirk out of the whole class!" Mizuko and I just laughed while I ruffled his hair, "that's good to hear Ran, what about you Kōraru?" I sighed, "my day was just fucking weird, we had a 3 level security or some shit and everyone started freaking out thinking in was a villain trying to break in the school when really it was just the press." I say, still eating my spicy curry. " I made a couple of friends though". At least, I hope I can call them friends. " that's good to hear, hope you both had a good day." Mizuko says.
~~~~~~
After finishing up our food, and Mizuko venting on about how her boss keeps hitting on her and how much of a dickwad he is, and how she can't quit because she needs to provide for us and that she 'NOT A QUITTER' we all head to bed after doing our nighttime routine. I didn't even notice how tired I was until I laid my head on my pillow, eyes slowly getting heavier and heavier, I drifted off into a much needed sleep.

What a long day...
~~~~~~

I will be updating the next chapter soon, my mind just been blank 😅