Eri's Family

Eri

I was surprised when I saw the students that were joining Deku's school this term. Amongst them was a tall, fair-skinned guy with white hair and blue eyes. He was talking with a brown-haired kid who wore goggles over his eyes and an orange thing, a scarf I presumed. The kid was floating while the other guy kept adjusting his arm. Then Uncle Aizawa walked over to them and told them something. 

"Nice seeing us again Eri, isn't it." A voice I vaguely recognized spoke up from behind me.

"Who are you?" I asked as I turned my face and saw a tall man with brown hair and glasses over his piercing purple eyes. "Kemono?"

"Good! You still remember me." He said as he flashed that rare smile of his. Then he held me in a bear hug. "We've really missed you."

"Why didn't you come rescue me?" I asked despite the fact that I knew the answer.

"We were trapped. I will explain later. But for now little Tokei, just wait for us to prove our worth as heroes."

"Alright Kemono. See you soon." I said as I held back my happy tears

Since uncle Aizawa had given me permission to go around the school, because I was going to be joining a special section next term, I entered Deku's class and hid in the closet until class was about to start. Just before I could  jump out and surprise my hero, the white-haired kid from earlier walked in with the brown-haired and announced himself.

"Hello, Class 1-A. My name is Origami and I'm in Class 1-C. I hope you enjoy my presence in this school." He said smugly. "My quirk is Art Control because..." He levitated some papers from the closet I was in and made them fly out. Then he made them form a giant Origami Swan without making any form of direct contact with them. "This one here is my little brother, Kaiaba." he continued as he pointed at the kid beside him, which was staring at my closet creepily. Then I noticed that Origami wasn't wearing footwear of any kind. "Kaiaba says that I should say that his quirk is puppet. It lets me sense and control the actions of other people and things within a certain range around myself... I mean him and himself. Let me- I mean him demonstrate." Then a command rang through my head telling me to do exactly what he said.

"First, smile." Kaiaba commanded and everyone listened. "Next, tell us your name and show us your quirk." Then his voice entered my head and I told me that I shouldn't.

"My name is Yuga Aoyama. My quirk is Navel Laser. It lets me shoot a high intensity laser from my navel. If I use my quirk for too long, I will have intestinal distress." Aoyama said with his usual smile.

"I'm Mina Ashido, or Pinky if you want to call me that. My quirk is Acid. I can produce acid from any part of my body. I can control its thickness as well as its solubility. There is limit to how much acid I can stand though." Ashido posed then winked as she said that.

"Call me Froppy. My real name is Tsuyu Asui. My quirk is Frog. It makes me frog-like. I'm best in or near water and worst in cold places." Tsuyu croaked.

"Tenya Iida. Class President. My quirk, Engine, gives me engines in my calves which I can use to accelerate my motion. The fuel for these engines is orange juice." Tenya said.

"M-my name is Ochako Uraraka. My quirk is called Zero Gravity and it lets me nullify the effect of gravity on objects I touch. I can only lift things up to a limit of about three tons." Uraraka said.