New Home

Almost a day later you arrived at an airport in the UK. You were about a twenty minute drive from where you were staying. Todoroki had already booked you a cab after you went to the bathroom.

The taxi drove all the way there with all your belongings inside the back. Once you arrived you paid the can driver and brought all the items that you brought in and you went up to your old room and collapsed on the bed. Jet lag is a bitch.

After your nap, you walked downstairs where Todoroki had already begun cleaning the dust and placing items how they were in your sketch that you drew on the plane ride over. Words could not express how much you loved this man.

"Princess, how was your nap?" He asked as he placed the cushions on the sofa.

"Good, have you slept at all, the jet lag will make you a grumpy ass if you don't sleep." You replied as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I'll sleep later. I'm sorting our new home out."

"You've done loads.." You glanced around, seeing the kitchen, dining room, hallway and living room done. "Go rest. I'll finish it off."

"I'm not letting you try and plug in all the devices and nearly electrocute yourself." He replied.

"Shoto Todoroki. I said, that I will do it. Meaning, I'm going to do it. You are going to go up those stairs and sleep before I slap your ass on every single step on the way there."

His face went paler, and although he didn't look tired on the outside you could sense that his brain wasn't functioning properly. He reluctantly began to walk up the stairs. Using his hand on the banister to drag himself up.

"I love you." You called after him.

"I love you too." He replied quietly, yet you still heard him.

Author here. Jesus fricking heckity heck. We reached over 10k reads. How the hell do you all put up with my slow ass updates and short ass chapters?

Anyway, who else was upset that I had to kill Kaminari really early on in this book? I was agry with myself but the plot wouldn't have made sense without him dying. So forgive me. Pika baby is my husbando but I would still pick Tamaki over him. Sorry to anyone who just got offended by that. As a more sincere apology for killing Kaminari, I began to write another story with a completely different AU. It's a Kaminari x Reader so that's my apology.

On another note, thank you so much for reading this story, voting on it and also commenting. Some of your comments make me laugh. Especially the ones about Kaminari dying. Anyway, I'll see some of you again in the next chapter.