Part 5

Here is the next part.

City Hospital :

Shekhar , Shomi  and swara is standing in front OT. Tears are continuously flowing down from there eyes. Swara went into flashback went they received a phone call.

Flashback :

Shekhar : Hello. Ragini beta.

OS : It's not ragini. Actually I am inspector Abhi.

Shekhar get worried listening inspector.

Shekhar : What happen inspector sir ? Everything is ok na ? Where is my daughter ?

Rahul : Sir. I found this phone from accident spot. Your daughter and I think the boy is your son in law only. They both meet with an accident. Luckily there child is ok. Just little injured. We are taking them to city hospital. Plz come there.

Phone slip from shekhar hand. Shomi and swara rush towards him. As shekhar is about to fall down.

Swara : What happen baba ? Whose call is this ?

Shomi : Say something shekhar ? U are making us worried.

Shekhar : Ragini , laksh accident. City Hospital.

Shomi and swara : What ?

Shekhar : Yes we have to go to hospital.

Flashback end .

Right now they are standing in front of OT and ragini and laksh are getting treated.

Nurse come to them.

Nurse : Excuse me.

They see towards nurse who is holding the little life in there hand. Nurse forward the baby towards swara. Who is sleeping peacefully because of medicine effect. Swara place a soft kiss on her forehead who has bandage. Tears flow from there eyes. She hold her tightly and glue her to her chest.

Swara : My arushi baby.

Soon OT door get open and doctor come out. They rush towards doctor.

Shekhar : Doctor how is my daughter and my son in law ?

Doctor : I don't want to give any falls hope but there is no chance that they can survive. I just want to say that meet them for the last time.

Listening this shekhar stumble on his feet.

Doctor : And Ragini wants to meet swara.

Swara take arushi with her to OT . When she enter in OT. She hold arushi tightly and try to hide her more to herself.

Swara move towards ragini with shaking legs.

Swara : Di... Ragu di

Ragini open her eyes slowly slowly. She see towards swara and than towards arushi. She remove her oxygen mask. And take a deep breath and say.

Ragini : Shona baby I know that I don't have much time. So I just.... I just want to say plz take.... Take care of my Aru. Waise I know u will do it if I don't say this. Give lots and lots of love to my baby.

Swara : Di plzz don't say like this. U have to become fine for me and for your aru. Swara wipe her tears and say. U know na how much naughty aru is. I can't handle her alone. I need u and jiju.