Chapter one.

Here we go again. Another day of my boring life. Another day of wondering if we'll all be happy at the same time. I just hate it here sometimes. One day we're a nice, controlled family. Then the next we're all fighting. Waiting for either my dad to "leave", or my step mother to tell him to leave. Sometimes I wish divorce on them. Sometimes I wish they never even met. Why would two people who fight most of the time want to be together. It astounds me because I could NOT be in a relationship like that.

"What are you doing today?" My stepmother asks me.
"Uhm, I don't know yet. Probably nothing." I answer back with no emotion. She shrugs my answer off and leaves the kitchen. Of course her daughter is in the living room smacking her food obnoxiously too loud and I can't stand it.
"Can you please chew with your mouth closed?" I ask Alex. She tries but it doesn't work. At least she tried I guess?
I text my best friend to see if he's up, because my "fantastic" boyfriend at the time hasn't texted me. Although I know he's up. Liking pictures on Instagram and posting statuses. What a keeper I have. Chance is probably not up though. He's always either sleeping or playing xbox. He's definitely not a nerd gamer though. He's really funny, and so sweet. Always there for me whenever I need him, but I feel like he likes me. Probably not though. He deserves better than all these whores at our school.

Of course my dad is working, I feel so out of place if he's not here while they are. I feel like I'm not welcome here. I need to find a job. But that would make me study even less for school. I can't afford to fail. I'll get in so much trouble.

Chris finally texts me. "Good morning baby, I hope you slept well. I love you." What can I say, I guess I do love the kid. He's my first real boyfriend. My parents slightly like him. Surprising after the way we met. We met through Facebook. And we texted all the time. He was really sweet and always wanting to talk to me back then. We met officially at my junior homecoming. Although I thought nothing about just meeting him there, when my parents found out. I was grounded for EVER. I went to school, came home, and that's it. They had a change of heart I guess when they invited him over for dinner one night. I was so excited. But eventually they went back to when they didn't like him as much. But that was just my luck. Oh well.
Alex was talking about school the next day, and how her and some Lee kid were going to meet in the commons after school. I don't care. She's only 14. I think. What 2 week relationship can she keep this time. That was mean. But honestly I don't care. The day goes by really slow and before I knew it I was fast asleep.