Worst Month

• Dedicated to Piesafety

Chapter 1
INTRODUCTION

Ok so get ready because today is going to be the biggest day of my life hold on, woa woa woa, first of all my name is Josh, and today is the final game of the championship for my football team. So we arrived at the football game at 3:30 and the game starts at 5:00, and I'm relieved that my brother Jordan is not on this team, you know why?! Because he's the bad guy in this story....

It was October 30 (the day before halloween when the game started. The quarterback passed the ball to me in the first 2 minutes, I start running and charging with people trying to tackle me from left to right.

I passed it to another one of my teammates which he was open and had free space to run he ran and ran and ran, and then,

"TOUCHDOWN!" Shouts the whole team and we cheer up and down. The next hike we passed it to the same guy but the ball fumbled and one of the guys on the other team got it he ran in a free space were two guys on are team were standing.

He dodged both of our teammates and scored a touchdown. Now the score was 6 to 6 and we both got to kick the ball into the field goal and we both scored so now the score was 7 to 7.

And this team was tied with us in first place for the season and the scored stayed at 7 to 7 because if ours and their great defence. The game had five minutes, looking at the scoreboard. Two minutes past, nothing, and another 2 no scoring.

Then I get nervous and excited. There is approximately 60 seconds on the clock and the quarterback passes the ball to me and I decide to run and run. Then I realized I'm 6 yards away. I sprint with the ball in my hand and think of how this will make me popular, not that I'm already popular, you get the point, and then Jordan comes in and starts blabbing out this really annoying things like "you like blah blah" and all of that stuff, so I took my eyes of the ground to just look at him, and guess what happened? Guess.

4 guys come running at me. We lost the game. Because of me No one I mean NO one is talking to me. It wasn't even my fault!!! So that's what happened the started all of this focus and chaos.

"Dude why were you shouting mean things to me when I was about to win the game!" I said.

"Revenge" said Jordan. "Revenge?" "For what?!" I said. "For stealing my Jaw breaker" he said.
"It was just a jawbreaker, Over a jawbreaker you choose to get revenge on me by making me tie the biggest game of my life" I said.

"Well yeah" he said and he walked to his room.

I went up stairs to go to my room, when my mom comes up to me and says "Josh what happened out there?" "Well it was all Jordan's fault" I said and of course I start sobbing to tears.

I walk into my room and Jen my very, I guess popular sister taking some quarters from my jar of money, "Hey Josh" she says.

"Hey?" " first of all why are you in my room second of all how did you get past my lock on the door and third of all what are you doing with my money!?" "Sorry I'm in your room I was getting some quarters to get ice cream for me and Hannah because I was a dollar short, and you keep your key in the bathroom." She said

"Well get out!" And she skipped out of my room with three bucks,
which is more than one dollar!
This day just gets worse and worse what's next I'm guessing my moms going to say wash the dishes or take out the tr-
"Josh can you take out the trash for me?"

"Fine mom" Well I was glad I went because when I went to the dumpster I saw my best friend Noah shooting hoops, so I went over there and asked if I could play In a sort of not energetic voice.