Chapter 5 🌹

Her lips curved into a smile when she felt the warmth of the sunlight on her face. She wondered who pulled off the curtains. Slowly opening her eyes she sat on the bed and looked at the open window. Suddenly she realized her body was naked and now under the blanket. She grabbed the blanket tightly when it hit her head. “Fuck”, her lips uttered when she remembered everything from last night. She got down from the bed and walked to her wardrobe to grab something to wear. Slipping into a large loose t-shit she rushed to the downstairs. She was slowly walking into the drawing room but couldn’t see him anywhere.

“Did he leave?”, she asked to herself but loudly.

“Well no. he is still here.”, the answer came making Naaz startle. She instantly turned around and found him in the kitchen.

“Good morning.”, without looking at her Darshan said.

Naaz walked at little closer and saw he was wearing nothing but a boxer, she gulped and asked, “What are you doing here?”

“Making breakfast.”, now he looked at her and passed a small smile. Naaz nervously looked down, “I can do that by myself.” Naaz entered inside the kitchen and tried to grab the spud from his hand.

“Who said I am cooking for you.”, Darshan pull away the spud from her, “I am cooking for myself.” Naaz looked at him and breathed out in disdain. “But if you want and I make some for you too.”, leaning to her face he stated.

“No thanks.”, she went to the dining table and grabbed an apple. Before that she grabbed all her hairs and put them in a bun letting some hair strands play around her face. She was angry, but on whom? Herself or him? She was angry on herself because she made the first move and on him because he could had stopped her but he didn’t. She took a big bite of the apple and hate herself a little more. At that time she felt a puff near her neck which made her trickle. She looked back and saw Darshan smiling at her.

“It smells really good.”, smelling his own food he commented, “Telling you to have some or you’ll regret.”, taking the seat next to her chair he said. Naaz wiped her hands on her t-shirt and said, “Darsh we need to talk.”

“Yes.”

“Listen whatever happened it just should not. This whole thing is…”, she noticed he was not giving any attention to her.

“Darsh.”, she called him, “Darshan.”, this time she grabbed his hand making him look at her. “How can you just not pay an attention? This is serious.”

“What Naaz you just wanna say you are guilty right? But I am not. And deep down in your heart you know you are not guilty too. Whatever happened it is ok. We are humans and it happens and do me a favour Naaz don’t regret about that which made you happy, at least I know I did.”

Naaz heard him and said, “Fine I am not. But think about us, we are friends, you are my best friend.”

“That’s my point Naaz, we are best friends. We should be by each other when we need it. Remember you said you miss having fun in bed. I helped you.”, with a naughty smile Darshan said.

“Issssshh.”, Naaz pushed him back.

“What? You should thank me.”

“Shut up.”, she took a bite of him food.

“How’s it?”, he asked with excitement.

“Gross.”

“Liar.”, he snatched the plate back.

"It's not Sunday anymore. Get your ass off from that chair and get ready. We have to leave for the office.", taking a last bite from his plate Naaz went back to the kitchen. All the mess Darshan had created she started cleaning then up.
She washed all the dishes then shouted, "Sir can you please take your dishes please."

In a second the plate landed in the sink. Naaz took that up when Darshan whispered near her ear , "Should I help you?"
He asked in a normal way but that gave chills to her whole body. She calmed herself down and said, "I am almost done. So no."
She faked a smile at him and about to leave when he stopped her.
They stared at eachother. That could lead them to something wrong again, before that Naaz said, "One think Darsh, I don't want to repeat this again. And I want that from you too."
Darshan came closer and said, "You sure? I'm like a drug. I don't think you'll get over this soon."
He crashed her cheek with his nose and left for upstairs leaving her completely numb.
Yes, he was like a drug and she was already addicted.