iii

⚠️ mature scene ahead⚠️
You can skip a bit if you're not comfortable with it. Happy reading!!!

-Two weeks later-

"Reecey, oh..." My back arched as the pleasure pushed me over the edge. His breathing grew ragged as he thrust even harder, hitting my bundle of nerves. His hair stuck to his forehead, and his body glistening with sweat. My hands were so desperate to touch him, but he handcuffed me with the bed frame.

"Please, Reecey..." He looked up from my neck, smirking at me.

"What do you want, Princess?"

"Untie me, please" I was a moaning and crying mess right now, the pleasure from his thrust and urge to touch him driving me insane.

"No, not yet," He said, voice so low that it sent shiver down my spine. He kept thrusting harder and faster, groaning at the feeling of my tight hole. His mouth found mine, kissing it roughly and abusing it with his tongue. Moans keep slipping through my mouth, the pleasure was too much.

"Reecey, oh... So close, please, please... oh"

"You want to cum?"

"Yes, please. Oh oh..." He slowed down his thrust, making me even more desperate. He grabbed the key from his nightstand, un-cuffing my hands, before flipping us around.

"Bounce on my cock and earn it yourself," He said, grabbing my waist tightly. I put all of my last energy and bounce on his well-hung cock.

"Oh oh oh, Reecey, so good..."

"Yeah?" His hand let go of my waist, wrapping it around my hard member, stroking the tip quickly.

"Yeah, please..." My moves getting sloppier as the minute's pass.

"Reecey, oh... please please please" I might simply pass out if he didn't let me come.

"You can let go, princess, doing so well." He instructed. I shot my loads to our chest and some even land on his chin. I feel his cock twitched inside of me, but he hasn't come yet. He flipped us around again, putting both my legs on his shoulder as he thrust his cock even deeper into my abused hole. I cried out pathetically at the oversensitive feeling, mumbling incoherent words over and over begging him to stop.

"Shhh, I know you're tired and your hole is sensitive, shh..." He collected the almost dried cum on my chest, pushing his finger into my mouth. I suck at it in instinct, crying out around it. His cock twitching again before he cums deep inside my abused hole. He rode out his high, giving me slow thrust before finally collapsing on top of me.

My legs turn into actual jelly and fall down from his shoulder. Our breath was rigid, chest heaving up and down really fast. He looked up at me once our breaths finally turn like it used to. He kissed my lips softly before pulling out of me. I whine at the emptiness, making him cooed over me. He collapsed beside me, pulling my body close to him. I snuggled to his chest, him whispering soothing words.

"Do you wanna take a bath or just sleep?"

"Sleep, please. I can't feel my legs anymore" He chuckled at that, hands running up and down my back.

"Am I that great?" He asked cockily. I slap his chest making him laugh.

"You both kinda the same, but you suck more energy than him."

"Awe... I'm flattered." He said cheekily. I flashed him a tired smile, before closing my eyes.

"It was Blake, was it not?" I snapped my eyes open and smiled timidly when seeing something flashed in his amazing green eyes.