Chapter 1

Before reading the story please watch the video to see the cast of the story...:) thanks

Chapter 1:

"She was beautiful"

"My name is Jonathan MacAnthony; let me tell you the amazing story about me and Kimberly Richardson.

"My mother, Sarah, studied at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. From the years 1970 to 1974 while she was studying there she met her best friend, Linda Albertson.

"They became so close that nothing could separate them. My mother met my father in 1970 just 5 days after starting college. From that point on they fell in love and married on December 1st, 1971. I, however, was born on September 21, 1972. Four years after I was born my father abandoned my mom and me and left us with nothing. At the time Linda was single and living in Boston, my mother had no place to live or no one to turn to other then Linda.

"Linda welcomed us to live with her with open arms. It was a small apartment with two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. But to my mother it was wonderful; she was so grateful yet embarrassed. She told Linda that she only wanted us to stay there for a few days until she found a place of our own. But Linda didn't agree to this, she told my mother that she wanted us to move in with her and after a long time of arguing my mother finally gave in.

"At the time Linda, was dating some guy named Kyle Richardson and then after some time of serious dating he asked her for her hand in marriage and they got married on September 4, 1977. After she married she moved in with her husband and left the apartment to me and my Mother. She gave birth to her first daughter on the 11th of August 1979 she named her, Sarah, after my mother.

"Then on the 10th of May 1987 she gave birth to her second daughter Kimberly. Her husband also left her while she was 8 months pregnant my mother and I went to visit her at the hospital. Sarah was staying with us at the time. The next thing we knew the nurse brought Kimberly for us to see, my mother held her first then she gave her to me. When I held her in my arms for the first time I felt something strange like I knew something about her, something that I couldn't explain at the time. I felt chills go down my spine, but I was a kid and it was a weird feeling that I'd never felt before I quickly looked at Linda then gave Kimberly to her. I turned around then all I could remember was me sitting down on a chair very quietly.

"I remember spoiling her very much. I used to buy her candy, toys, and anything she wanted. It was so funny how her mother was like, "John stop spoiling her, you'll turn her into one of those spoiled little brats," but I would do it anyway. I couldn't help it; she was too cute! Unfortunately it all had to come to an end. I was 18 and on my way to College. I was going to study Engineering at the University of Texas-Austin, so I was going to move with my mother to Texas. I was the only one my mother had so I decided that we should sell our apartment and both move to Texas; there I would get her a small apartment so she'd be closer to me and I can visit her every now and then when I got the chance.

"And after a long time of thinking about it she thought that that would be the best thing to do, it was a very emotional goodbye for all of us, we packed our bags then headed off for Texas where we had lived until this very day. I graduated and got a job over here as an Engineer. My mom is doing great she re-married a wonderful man named Phil Adams and they're very happy together. We got an invitation to Sarah's wedding a month ago, so we're going to go see them in a couple of days. I took my vacation and we were getting ready to head for Boston, my Home Sweet Home."