Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

(Back in Boston): "I think this would go very beautiful with your dress" Linda said as she held up the vale she wore on her wedding day..."what do you think Sarah?" Sarah smiled "I absolutely love it! Let me try it" she headed towards the mirror, than held it up to the back of her head "this is so perfect! Thanks Mom" "you are welcome" she gave Sarah a quick kiss on her head before leaving the room.

"What do you think Kim?"

"I love it too, you look so beautiful....Hey Sarah??" Kimberly asked as she stretched herself while sitting up on her bed... "Yes??"

"Do you think I'd ever get married?"

Sarah turned around and gave Kimberly a surprising look

"YES!! Of course why would you even ask that Question?!"

"Well I never fell in love, Went out on a date, Had a boyfriend or anything like that and if I never had any of that how do you expect me to get married?"

"Look, you not having any of that means nothing at all, the only thing it really means is that you haven't found the right guy yet, and trust me when I say that every woman has somebody out there for her, so stop thinking about it okay?" Kimberly gave Sarah the biggest smile then said "okay, I will".

"Well I'm very hungry, so I'm going downstairs to get some breakfast in my tummy so I'll see you down there after you get out of bed and freshen up that is" she laughed as she left the room.

Kimberly got out of bed dragging her two feet behind her and headed for the Bathroom , she brushed her teeth got dressed then went downstairs to the kitchen pulled up a chair then sat down "Ah, cereal the best breakfast ever...so where's Mom?"

" She went outside to check and see if we've got any mail Today" and just before Kimberly could say anything Linda walked in to the kitchen looking extremely exited..."You guys I've got some great news!! Sarah, Phil and Jonathan are all coming to the wedding, and that's not even the best part they're coming in a couple of days so they could spend some time with us"

"Hey! That means they'll be able to attend my Bridal shower on Saturday, this is great I'm so exited"

"I would be as exited as you two if I remembered them ha ha"

"are you trying to tell me you don't remember being spoiled as heck by Jonathan? I swear I thought you were going to turn into a brat"

"Come on Mom you said it yourself that I was only three when they left for Texas, I can barely remember a thing"

"Yeah that's true so I guess I can't really blame you but I'm telling you from now you are going to love them, I haven't met Phil though but from what Sarah's been telling me he sounds like a wonderful Man".

"So I'm going to go and try on my dress at 18:00 I'll take the vale with me so I can see what it looks like with the dress" Sarah said while picking up her bowl and spoon and washing them in the sink

"Oh I'm sure it's going to look beautiful, you should take Kimberly with you to try on her dress as well, I'm sure they already fixed the zipper by now, as for me I've got to go and get the gifts for your bridal shower...so if you guys need anything you can call me okay I'll see you two later".

Linda grabbed her purse then headed out to her car. Sarah sat back down with a huge (I can't believe it) kind of smile on her face "god it's been 17 years since I last saw them, I can't believe their coming to my wedding! Kimberly, you don't even know how close Sarah and Mom were, I mean I know Mom told you about Sarah and how she was and still is her best friend, but you'd have to see them together to know exactly what I mean....Mom is very happy and if she's happy I'm happy too".

"Well then if your happy and Mom's happy then I'm happy ha ha ha".

"And Jonathan?? What about Jonathan I mean is he married? Is he single? Has he changed a lot or a little bit?? Oh my god Kimberly I'm really exited!"

"Wow there Sarah! ha ha calm down girl, get a hold of yourself, your making me jealous here, cause I was too young to remember anything".

"Oh, Kim don't worry you'll meet them and have plenty of time get to know them and now you are old enough to remember, so now you'll have lots of memories".

"Yeah you are right I haven't really looked at it that way, thank you for that sis. Well I'm off to do my morning jog so I'll see you later".

"Okay, well I'll just go and read a book or maybe take a bath or find something to do while I'm all alone ha ha".

"Yeah, sure Sarah you do that just don't do any weird kind of shit" Kimberly said laughing her way out the front door.

"Shut up Kimberly! Ha ha ha".