Flirting with Thirties

Are you looking for fleshed-out protagonists? Developed plots? Diverse characters?
WattPad filter clogging your feed with too much reading candy? Hungry to read something a little more substantial?

Consider hanging out with a bunch of 25+ adults looking to find plots that grab, prose that inspires, and stories that leave you wanting more.

This is a low-commitment book club where members can find a supportive community of other adult authors. Not quite 25 or already had your 30s love affair? No worries, this isn't a hard limit, more a suggestion. 

This is an honor system–we're all adults, after all.

Interested? You can join in as little or as much of the activities that we have as you want. Just hanging around and interacting is great. We also have our PRIME Award once a year (sometimes smaller contests in between), or you can check out or FEEDBACK critique or FEATURED STORIES. There are some participation requirements for those, but check out the chapters about them to find out more.

If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Mods or message this account/leave a comment in the book.

MODS:

laurelandlarkspur 

EmilyMorgans 

evacharya 

ejwunderbar

CMF_Wright

lisa_london_

wildx22