Pg 2.

"Andrew?"

Just as Andrew was about to open his front door he heard another familiar voice call from behind him. Dropping his head he sighed and mumbled understand his breath.

"I just cant have a day to myself can i?"

He heard the foot steps become louder and faster as the person seemed to come closer.

"Oh my god Andrew is that you?"

He turned around to see who it was calling his name to see none other than his old friend Bruce Grayson. Bruce's face lit up when he seen that the person he'd been yelling at was indeed Andrew.

"Andrew! It's been so long how are you?"

Bruce said reaching his hand out to which Andrew did the same smiling awkwardly.

"Could be better"

Bruce frowned at his friends response and dropped his hand at his side. Then realizing that Andrew is supposed to be in Washington he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you doing in Rochester? Aren't you supposed to be in Washington?"

Andrew sighed knowing that he was going to have to tell someone at some point. He looked around then back at Bruce.

"I got fired today"

Bruce's eyes widened a bit in surprise then furrowed again Andrew? Fired? Oh no no no that doesn't make any sense. Andrew is the best at what he does!

"You got fired? How does that even-"

Bruce was cut off due to his phone ringing taking it out of his back pocket he answered it in a hurry.

"Sorry Andrew I really have to take this"

Andrew nodded in understanding and stood there quietly watching Bruce as he took the call.

What seemed like 7 minutes later Bruce ended his call and looked at Andrew.

"Want to take a ride? My team just called me saying that they got another case"

Andrew's face lit up like he was just given a puppy but in this case he was just given a profiling opportunity!

"Of course are you crazy come on let's go"

Andrew said running towards Bruce's car causing Bruce to laugh following Andrew close behind.

_________________________________________

Andrew followed Bruce into a small appartment in the living room there was a few people taking pictures of a body that laid on the floor.

Theres was already two people inside talking to eachother while they stood by the door looking at the scene. One was a short female with long curly brown hair. She was light skinned and wore black skinny jeans with a black and grey long sleeved shirt.

The other was a tall male with short black hair. He was also light skinned and wore grey Jean's with an black and white faded shirt. Bruce stood at their side also looking at the scene while Andrew put on some gloves and walked towards the body.

"Who's that?"

The male said looking at Andrew with an slightly annoyed expression. Bruce looked at Andrew then back at everyone else but focused back on the scene.

"That's Andrew, Andrew this is Cj and Cali"

Andrew waved and Cj just nodded his head and went back to talking to Cali. Cali waved back at Andrew.

"Okay so what do we have here?"

Andrew asked looking down at the body. It was a female who seemed to be in her thirties, she had bruises on both of her wrists as if someone had tied them and puffing around her throat.

"Well her name is Delilah Leroy. She's 31 and she seemed to have swelling in her throat and bruising on her wrists"

An lady in scrubs said standing beside Andrew. He looked at her and nodded then looked back down at the body.

He kneeled down and lightly pressed on her throat observing it closely. He then grabbed her wrists and looked at the pattern of the bruises.

He stood back up and looked at Bruce, Cali, and Cj taking off his gloves.

"She was poisoned by what seems to be Arsenic but I'm not entirely sure"

He looked at the lady in the scrubs

"Please look into that"

Looking back at everyone else he held his hands behind his back.

"The bruising on the wrist is from being tied up but.. it doesn't seem like it was against her will.."

Andrew turned back around and looked back at her wrist observing them more intently.

"It seems to be more of a vincilagnia thing.. whoever the killer is she hired him to come over and tie her up"

Andrew got quiet and turned back around to look at the three.

"The killer seemed to have taken advantage of the moment and went for the killing.. but I believe that there was feelings involved"

"As if the killer was getting back at her for whatever shes done..The killer might be maybe in his 40s-50s.. could be balding or bald and around 6'0"

Andrew nodded telling them that he was done speaking. Bruce clapped his hands together and smiled.

"Well y'all heard the man we've got a killer to look for!"

Cj crossed his arms and stared bluntly at Andrew whilst Bruce turned to look at both Cali and Cj.

"Alright Cali I want you to look into the files and see if you can find anyone who fits the description and works in a bdsm alliance"

"Cj I want you to find the location as soon as Cali finds anyone and Andrew I want you to stick with me"

Andrew, Cali, and Cj all nodded in sync. Bruce smiled and waved the two to go. Cj shook his head walking with Cali out the door.

"I dont understand how he got all of that from just looking at a body"

Cj said the door slowly closing behind him.