2014 III

November 29th

Jesse's Condo, Newbury Park, California

2:59 PM

---

Yesterday was the release of #000000 & #FFFFFF, the album you all have been waiting to drop, and get the first commentaries of how well it's been produced. Even after, you and the rest of the band celebrated nonstop. From the time it was released until today, drink after another and a bunch of other bullshit that you'll regret but hey-

Living in the moment sounds so much better. The effects of alcohol have taken you away from the reality of it all, that's all you've been doing nonstop to get yourself to stop thinking about yesterday. About time you showed a little bit about yourself. 

 ---

Your nerves were getting the best of you as you stared at the promotional poster for #000000 & #FFFFFF, it's already been released on other social media platforms. So why are you getting so caught up on this?

Oh yeah, that's right. . . 

It's about time to reveal your secret identity to everyone.  Over the course of the year, there's been constant nagging of eager fans keeping tabs on you. What your video, photo, and caption are, and if there are any subliminal messages underneath each post? How do people come up with this kind of bullshit? Next, they're going to think you worship the Illuminati due to the cover of 'I Love You' having an upside-down pyramid with an eye. You don't know how people can make up a story like that but you weren't about to enter a rabbit hole to find the answer so you kept posting covers with minimal information about you. 

Like in every post, questions about a duo or if the young pop star has said anything to you. And like this whole year, no word or peep from her social platforms. In the late month of August, the pop star released her second debut album, and you had to say; an amazing work of art, the story she's conveying in her lyrics, the work the producers did from the beats and melodies, her voice carrying so much weight in the song altogether filled you up with goosebumps. After the release, comments after another waited for you to sing one of her amazing songs. 

So, who were you to say no?

Choosing random ones from the album and right away bombarded with likes, comments, and tags. 

Interviews after another brewed up upon untouched territory from the pop stars' side. If you do remember correctly, she had an interview that spoke about you. You were too nervous to watch the video yourself, afraid of what she might say. Instead, you asked Jesse if he could summarize it for you. He called you a weirdo for being afraid of watching a fifteen-minute interview but did it anyway. He told you the following, 

"So she just said she liked your taste in music and that she wants to know more about you." 

". . .that's all she said? So was it like in the beginning or in between or at the end?"

"Dude, I don't fucking know! She said a lot more but those are like- the main points of the video she made about you."

"This is the last time I'm asking you to summarize a video."