16.| nct hits the states!!

Ok, because there was too much events that happened during this era, I'm only putting in some events before they move back to Korea. I don't know the exact time they go back so I'm just saying they go back in June, right after Haechan's Birthday.

Let's say this is a time skip for when you release your album and MV, which is already getting a lot of attention. We Boom will drop soon after and then that's when all the beef begins.

Anything bold is in English.

Enjoy~~~~!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haechan's P.O.V

Haechan was currently setting up his bags for the long trip that NCT wears going to have in the USA and other places. There is going to be a lot of traveling and filming all crammed in at least four months, so Fullsun is preparing as much as he can.

He finished up packing his bags and laid down on his bed, letting out a big sigh of exhaustion. His back hurt after hunching over for a long time. He was going to snuggle in his sheets to go to bed when the door freaked open (Johnny wasn't in the room yet).

There stood his best friend and buddy, Y/n, wearing a t-shirt and shorts, eyes half closed, standing at his doorway. Haechan felt his heart flutter for a bit, she looked so cute like that. His mind then flashed to Taeyong's words.

"Hey, if you truly love her, go get her. Tell her before it's too late. But be careful Haechan, her life is way more complicated than you think, there are people that might try to stop you. Please stay safe."

Those were the exact words he was told before Taeyong got up from the room and left. What did he mean by please be careful? That what Haechan kept on thinking for the whole week. He just shook it off and gestured Y/n to come sit with him, to which she gladly responded to.

Y/n just got in the bed with Haechan without uttering a word, which made Haechan even more confused and nervous. He just wrapped his arms around Y/n and let himself drift off into a peaceful and quiet sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

Time skip on the airplane cuz ya girl is lazy af.

You and the Neo Crackhead Technology gang were on the plane to LA at this very moment. You were seated at the window seat with Mark and Haechan, your fellow baby squad. Mark was listening to music, Haechan was sleeping and you were eating the surprisingly good food on the plane.

Your flight was going to land in about twenty minutes and you were deadass tired as fuck. You didn't sleep for the whole ride (and if you did it was only five minute naps) and your body was creaming for sleep.

After what felt like an eternity, you got off the plane and started heading towards the van to head to your hotel, whilst avoiding the massive hoard of people and NCTZENS that crowded the area. You kept your mask on snuggly and with the guidance of your manager, you arrived safely at the van with no injuries whatsoever.

The driver then gave you a brief greeting before driving off with the other van following close behind you. The van consisted of your first manager, Yuta, Doyoung, Johnny, Jungwoo and you. You couldn't find yourself to sleep in the van, so you just had to wait to arrive at the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour of driving around the famous city of California, you guys finally arrived at the hotel you were assigned to. After the whole process of checking in and stuff, you crashed into your bed in the room you shared with Jaehyun.