🌸 Chapter three~

-trigger warning! This chapter contains intense bullying, and somewhat mentions of suicide. If you feel offended by any of these I would suggest not reading-

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Ever since my party, me and Jared have been way closer than we ever have been, to the point were a lot of people have been taking notice and jumping to conclusions. I have been nearly invisible my entire life, and all of a sudden it's like I am center of everybodys attention. I would walk down the hall and see people whispering to each other. It turns out Jared has a reputation of being like a fuck boi or something, making people assume we were sleeping together, which is far from the truth.

So here I am, for the fourth time this week sobbing my eyes out in the bathroom stall until I hear the door open and chatter from who I can only assume is Chloe Valentine, and Brooke Lohst.

I hear them giggling about something , then I hear them go silent for a moment, after a second of silence I hear them whisper to each other. I automatically knew it was about me, they must know I am in here. I quickly get up and leave the stall and headed for the door. Before I could even open the door I heard Chloe speak up.

"Well, I thought I smelled a slut." She says roughly. I couldn't move my feet, it felt like I was glued there. "Such a shame that at all the girls in this school, and he chose a girl like you." She added more harshly.

I turned my head slightly. "What do you mean by that...?" I asked softly fearing for my life. I hear Chloe's heels step closer to me, and Brooke's flats follow right behind her like a lohst dog (Get it lol.....I'll go home...).

"Well I mean look at you. All you wear is baggy clothing, your hair is probably full of hair damage, and I mean you wear like a pound of make up everyday like you are trying to hide everything underneath." She told me. Every word that just came out of her mouth felt like a punch in the chest, sending tears to my eyes.

I feel her grab my arm and push me into the wall on the opposite side of the door. Her and Brooke walks closer to me trying to surround me. "L-Listen, I-I don't know what you think, b-but me and Jared are no where close to what you all think we are. W-W-We're just friends." I try to explain to her with my breath hitching after every six words.

She laughs, right in my face. "That's fucking pathetic." She says through laughter. "You really think I would believe that simple excuse? 'Just friends' Really?"

Brooke finally decides to step in. "Honestly if she was telling the truth, it would make sense. I'm sure anyone would rather kill themselves than sleep with you." After she finishes they burst out into laughter. I've already had enough of this shit! I shove them both out of my way and ran, ran straight out of the school and all the way home.

I ran into my house and ran into my bathroom and looks at myself in my medicine cabinet mirror. My face was red, and my mascara and eyeliner was dripping down my face. I grab my face wash and wash all the shit off my face and look at my bare face in the mirror after I dry it. Why do I have to be so ugly? (SHHHH all of you are beautiful!!) No wonder he won't love me. I run into my room and have a complete mental breakdown, while my mind basically blacks out.

Two hours have passed and my room was wrecked. I was on the floor against my wall crying, my speakers were blasting every single heartbreak and suicide song you can think of. I Can't take it anymore......I just can't. I have to text Jared and just get this over with....