Chapter 1: Erika finds Ash in The Seaform Islands

On the largest island in The Seaform Islands in Kanto, we find a girl that appears to close to being 20 years old with short blue hair, a green dress with white stripes and red slipper-like shoes that show her bare legs. This was the leader of the Celadon Gym, Erika. Along with her was a Vileplume. This was the Gloom she had when she was very young. She came to the Seaform Islands because she was looking for more Grass-type Pokemon around the Kanto and Johto regions to add more grass-type Pokemon to her team. After a good half hour, she had a Kringler and a Lotad. Erika was now on the largest island and after a while, she thought she saw someone with raven-colored hair that went down to the shoulder blades, along with brown eyes. This person also had a Pikachu and Lucario by his side. It took Erika a few minutes to recognize she could be looking at the same man that saved her Vileplume from when the Celadon City Gym was on fire about 10 years ago, Ash Ketchum. He looked a lot different after she last saw him, the zs on his face was gone, he had a nice tan, and a wristband on each of his wrists Taking a chance to see the young trainer again, Erika decided to talk to him. She said, "Ash Ketchum, is that you?" Looking up, the figure now identified as Ash Ketchum spoke, "E-Erika? I-Is that you?" "Yes that's me", spoke Erika wincing a little when she heard how sad Ash's voice was. She then asked, "What are you doing out here, the world has been wondering where you disappeared to". Ash's face grew darker as he replied with a very serious cold voice, "I went here three and a half years ago because after what happened between me and my 'friends'". Erika than became very worried about what caused his friends to make him so enraged. She thought that Ash and his friends were inseparable. "Why? What happened" asked Erika with some worry in her voice. Ash then said, "Well it happened after I returned home after my second-place finish at Kalos League ..."