𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

(Mattia's POV)

~

Today is the day. It's Friday.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring by my head on the nightstand. I quickly slapped it so it would turn off. I groaned as a sat up and stretched. I got up and slowly headed to the kitchen.

I walked in there and started coffee.

I made me a cup and drank some coffee so I could wake up completely. After I did that I head back to my room so I could take a shower.

I know I'm going to the cafe with Kairi after work so I need something business casual. I won't have time to go home and change.

I found a nice thick white turtle neck shirt and I grabbed a black nice fitting blazer. I grabbed some black suit pants and a thick black belt. Plain black socks and black dress shoes.

I usually dressed nicely for work as I am quite high up in the company. I like to look professional yet attractive. I can't just wear lazy dad sweatpants around the office.

I hopped in the shower and let the hot water flow against my skin, relaxing my tired muscles. I splashed the water against my face to clean it and to refresh me. I washed my hair thoroughly.

I decided to use the spearmint body wash I use for special occasions. The spearmint smell is to relax you and I find that it works.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I grabbed a smaller towel and pat it against my face to get rid of access water. I finished drying myself off, put on my underwear, and headed back into my room.

I put on my shirt and pants first, tucking the shirt in, and decided to head to the kitchen to make food before putting the whole outfit together.

I started making some scrambled eggs. I was gonna wait till after the eggs were done to wake Dante up.

The eggs were done so I made Dante and me a plate. I put them on the table and headed to Dante's room to wake him up.

I walked in slowly not wanting to scare him or anything. I lightly shook his arm. "Hey, bud, you gotta wake up. Cmon, I made scrambled eggs for breakfast." I spoke lightly, almost a whisper. He stirred slightly. He opened his eyes slowly. "Hey bud." I greeted him. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes.

"Hi," he said in a small voice. "Let's go in the kitchen and eat." I watched him sit up slowly. He got up and grabbed my hand as we walked back to the kitchen.

He sat down at the table and I put the food in-front of him. He slowly picked up his fork and started eating. I sat a cup of pineapple juice by him.

I grabbed me a plate to and ate quickly.

I cleaned my plate and headed back to my bathroom.

I put on deodorant and a little cologne. I brushed through my thick hair, dried it, and styled it.

I went back into my bedroom.

I fixed my shirt and put on the belt, socks and shoes. Lastly I put on the blazer. I thought the outfit looked good. I honestly hope Kairi thinks the same.