Chapter 2

Recap:Brooke just got home from school and heard yelling in her brother's room so she went to check it out and found the hottest boy in school Ricky

I looked at Ricky and his friends shocked as my brother ran to me. Jackson clapped in my face and knocked me out of shock. He looked at me like 'get out were busy' so I just left and went to do my homework. After about 30 minutes someone knocked and walked in . It was Ricky and he asked where the bathroom was so I just let him use the one in my room . I didn't really notice it was Ricky until he sat on my bed and pointed to the math problem to tell me I was wrong. 'Gosh he is so cute :) gosh snap out of it' I heard him say I was wrong and that if I needed help I should ask him . He said that he could tutor me if I needed it and I really only wanted to hang out with him so I said yes. We had decided on to start studying tomorrow right after school and I couldn't wait.

  The next day:

I was walking down the hall to my locker to get my books for math when I saw Ricky next to it. I was wondering why he would be at my locker . Out of all the girls lockers in this school he chose my locker and I don't understand why.
Brooke:hey
Ricky: oh hey I just wanted to tell you that I switched to your math class
Brooke:why? Your just tutoring me
Ricky:I want to know exactly what your learning and what day
Brooke:but there's no point
Ricky:well I also want to see you more

Wait Ricky just said he wanted to see me more .does that mean .......he likes me ?!
Ricky:Brooke are you ok
Brooke: oh yea I'm fine but I got to go so I'll talk to you later
Ricky: ok but I have to tell you something first
Brooke: ok what is it and hurry I'm gonna be late
Ricky:I think I......

Hey guys I'm stopping right here because I have to go somewhere and I think it's a good place ! .. PLEASE VOTE bye:)