Chapter 25

Okay chnaging some things because I I honesty just need to yes its been a hell of a while but here I am and here's a new chapter life is life and again I sorry for the time gap I'm not expecting anyone to really read this but I just feel the want to write again and I love it so here you go please do enjoy <3
_______________
Dominic's POV
_________

It was all a blur once I got us back to my place, Danny was still out cold and this gave me the time to see how bad he really looked I wanted to cry but there not time for that. I called gloria back and gave her the run down letting her know what I needed and to hurry I didn't know how long he would be out for.

"Fuck"

That's my whole brain as of  now I locked the car and carried Danny up setting him on the couch while I got fresh clothing, I texted gloria to let me know when she was here it must have been a light traffic night do to her being there faster then I thought. I had changed Danny and moved him to the guest room turning the heat on "i ran and in these heels it wasn't fun" she huffed as I opened the door locking it behind her "hmm" I would love to be sarcastic with her but I just didnt have it in me.

"Oh really did i mess up that much again and how?" Shaking my head I took the bag and laid eveything out medication, compress, soup, bath salts, and lasty tums I know once he starts to eat his stomach isn't going to be completely happy. "Thanks I'll make coffee" I only got a nod from her as she glanced down the hall "...is it bad?" Setting the coffee pot up and getting cups I sighed "yes...but I'm not sure how...how bad" after a few we were sat with coffee gloria giving me at look.

"Stop" I breathed rubbing my face "all I can do is explain and that's why you at here for the night or until he wakes up, he won't listen to me...i.." clearing my throat and taking a drink of coffee which was way to hot but the burn didn't bother me. "No it's my fault I shouldn't have said all I said" i agreed but couldn't change that as of right now, for the mean time we didnt talk much and just had coffee keeping an eye on the room and letting gloria sleep on the couch, sleep wasn't coming for me so I took this time to get some office work done before i saw the sun starting to peek though my blinds.

Pushing myself up with a few cracking from my tired joints I walked to check on danny finding him sat up in bed rubbing the sleep from his eyes, my breathing stopped the blinds gave just enough light to show how tired and sunken in his eyes have gotten my throat closed covering my mouth his eyes met mine.

______
Danny's POV
________

Haze....darkness....pain.....fog....

I groaned light piercing my eyes making me want to scream, soft sheets made my mind turn I dont remember my blankets being this soft....then it hit me all at once tears welling up before swelling to keep them down, I slowly pulled myself up eveything screaming to just stay down I rubbed my eyes and looked up meeting sharp yet sad ones

"You-" my voice was sharp and filled of pain and it hurt to speak holding up his hand "anger later please....I'm making breakfast just stay and eat...please" he looked so just defeated and my heart swelled with so many feelings I went to speak but he was already gone, with a sigh I went to get up my knees aching looking down I then realized i was in soft pajamas and my knees were all scrapes up and still a small bit bloddy hmmm really did hurt myself when I fell. Before I could even make a move he was back with a trey and a woman following him.

"Soup, and water not fancy but it's what your stomach needs right now, please let me speak we will explain everything I know...." he paused pulling his hair back "I know your upset and have all the rights to be...but...please" as much as I wanted to throw the trey and storm out the look in his eyes and even her eyes along with how actually tired I was caused me to just simply nod.

"I'm gloria" she started and so they explained everything to me while I slowly ate not really wanting to believe but the more they spoke the more I did even with pure pain rolling through my heart. Once they were done the room was quiet and I didnt even know what to say, shocked and slightly confused I sat back and just stared at them. "I...I'll let you think and be alone I'm going to start a bath for you" he breathed giving gloria a look I think she understood more than I did. "Get well danny and again I'm so sorry please listen to Dominic's words and hate me all you want please" with that she headed out and so did he leaving me just puzzled in so many ways.

He came back a little later and with a helping hand got me to the bathroom where I was left alone, the hot water was nice and oddly helped my knees some I had alot to think about and I'm not sure what I should do, I dont wanna be a burden and stay here plus I'm still angry, but they took the time to explain and ugh! Covering my face I sighed and just washed myself before draining the water and getting dressed.

Maybe just maybe I could try and do this all again or maybe it would end the same way looking in the mirror I was shocked to see how ugly I looked, tired bags hung under my eyes, sunken in cheeks with bone looking ready to rip through the skin, I looked down maybe I did need help maybe he could help