Invasion

"The three of you were picked to go to USJ," Power Loader said simply as Izuku, Kami, and the boy with blue skin looked uncertainly.

"But sir," bubble eyes said with an obvious frown on the lower part of his face since his pale hair covered his upper facial features. "Aren't the students of 1-A going-"

"The reason why all of you are going is because you will all act as injured civilians," Power Loader said. "But, while you three are there, you may test your creations in USJ."

Izuku's eyes slightly sparked more than they already did. "Can I bring Death Trap-"

"Any of your inventions can be tested while you're there," the teacher said. "But try to keep it low on how much you bring and make sure it's nothing too dangerous."

"Great," Izuku said before daintily turning on his feet and prancing back into the classroom. He had just finished Death Trap's packed form which was basically a cube the size of a tub of butter. It was heavy, but not heavy enough to completely weigh someone down.

Izuku put that into the bottom of his bag before carefully throwing in a small container of colorful flash-bang pellets and many other small things.

"What're you doing, minion?" Hatsume asked the boy who put in the bottle of newly named Monster Fluid. It's pink hue slightly dull in his pale hand despite being contained.

"Me, Kami and..."

"Shiro Francis," the blue boy said while passing Izuku with a slight flush.

"Right," Izuku said with an excited blush. "Me, Kami and Shiro are going to USJ because we're going to be playing victims, but while we're there we are allowed to test our support objects."

"Lucky!" Hatsume whined. "Well... Stay safe."

"Thanks!" Izuku said as he ran towards the door where Power Loader was waiting.

~ ~ ~

The three of them waited next to the bus with a teacher which Izuku said to the others in a whisper was Eraserhead, an underground hero.

Eraserhead, Aizawa Shota, watched as the three boys kept whispering between each other. The older could catch a few faint subjects such as support items, misting systems, and underground heroes.

He sighed as the clown had started to make gestures pointing to his eyes and then pointing to the green haired boy's eyes. One of the bubbles beside the blue skinned boy went right in front of Izuku and it started to seemingly analyse.

Suddenly, the green haired boy turned to Aizawa and looked him in the eyes. The other two also looked at Aizawa, but the two sparkling ones had his attention the most.

"... Yeah," the clown drew out. "I think Midoriya's suggestion with the misting system in the goggles would be a great idea actually."

Oh, so that's what they were talking about. Aizawa rolled his tired eyes as he waited for his students to come out to the bus.

"Yeah, but in order for that to work, they would have to be rightly pressed to the skin around the eyes which would prove as a challenge," Shiro said and Izuku nodded.

"... Maybe suctioning?" Izuku suggested. "Water proofing is an obvious need and so is locking them into place, but we don't want him to just take off the goggles and have him looking like a panda, do we?"

Aizawa almost snorted at the thought. "Aizawa Sensei? Why are there support students here?"

The four of them turned and saw a steady stream of students in their hero costumes coming out. The most closest to them was a girl with quite a revealing suit that showed off her skin a bit too much.