The Ice Queen

Kristoff rode on Spence as fast as he could, occasionally looking down to see if Anna was alright. Her hair turned whiter at every second that past enabling Kristoff to see the Elsa in her. He now saw the resemblance and wondered if he would prefer Anna like this. It was obvious that Anna was referred to, all her life, as the not-so-hot sister.

It was true.

Of coarse Anna could make up for it with her personality, but who cared about that anymore. Elsa had grace, beauty, and a certain royalty about her. The kind that would make people fear her; which they already do.

Kristoff took a look at her hair again; imagining that he was holding the soon to be queen, Elsa. Maybe that would be better.

Maybe this is what he wanted. The trolls once told him that there was a reason for everything and nothing is impossible. So what if that this was meant to happen to Elsa. That the whole time Elsa knew she had just stricken Anna's heart, but it was purely out of sisterly love. To finally give Anna the glory of being her for once, so even in her death

her last and final breath, she may have a smile on her face. Finally meeting the expectation of a queen.

Yes thats it.

Anna was never supposed to be Anna. She was the perfect replacement for Elsa since she has that ice powers problem. Kristoff now had a new mission; it was to return thier queen.

Finally you realize why Kristoff failed to mention that Anna needed a true loves kiss. How he failed to give the citizens any information about how to find the cure for her frosting heart.

He simply walked off after whispering to Anna these final words that made her look at him with confusion.

"Don't worry Elsa, you will be crowned soon, and be the true Ice Queen."