XVIII

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵
XVIII
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. kairi .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
—smut warning—

it's the last day mattia and i are going to be together before he has to go back to italy.

we're suppose to have this fun day planned out, but out of no where it started to rain, like really. it has been sunny all week and now it decides to rain. maybe this is a sign telling us to just stay home.

so i'm currently bored out of mind scrolling thorugh instagram. mattia's currently taking a shower and we're just going to chill for the rest of the day. there's not much else we can do.

but i forced my family to go out so we could have the house to ourselves. at least we could enjoy our last day together alone.

"you're all out of shampoo"

i turn my attention to mattia walking into my room only wearing boxers with his hair still wet. i've never wanted to ride someone more than right now. he just looked so good.

"you like what you see?" mattia jokingly asks putting on his shirt. i guess he caught me staring, oops.

"nope " i was lying but if i told him i did i know he'd get too cocky. "are you sure?" he slowly walks over to me and gets close to my face "are you super sure?" i felt my self starting blush.

c'mon kairi don't give in, it toke everything in me not to just attack him right then and there. "nope you're not that good looking actually" mattia began to pout but i just shifted my attention back to my phone and ignored him.

"give me a kiss kai you hurt my feelings" i continued to ignore him because pissing mattia off was funny. mattia kept poking me and pestering trying to to get my attention. but i didn't even glance at him.

things went quiet for a bit until i felt the him getting on the bed . i went to turn around and face him but before i could. mattia grabbed my face and made me look at him. "i don't know who you think you are with this attitude" mattia said sternly while making me look him in the eyes.

i'm not gonna lie aggressive mattia was hot.

i can't help myself but talk back i felt this adrenaline rush in me all of a sudden "and what are you gonna do about it."

mattia looked at me in disbelief but quickly changed to a smirk. he moves his hands from my face to my throat and pulls me in for an aggressive kiss. i felt my self getting hard. i didn't know i had a thing for being choked until now.

i don't even try to fight for control and let his tongue explore my mouth. he began kissing my neck and leaving dark red hickies all over me. "m-mattia knock it off my mom will see if you do it there" i breathlessly get out but he doesn't listen. instead he puts them in more obvious spots.

i couldn't even focus on what was happening the sensation of it all was too much. god i don't think i've ever wanted someone this bad.

just as i go to take his shirt off he abruptly pulls us apart and continues getting ready, like nothing happened. what the actual fūck.

"kairi what do you want to eat for dinner tonight?" mattia asks innocently like he wasn't just sucking my neck like a vampire.