Chapter 3

20 minutes later 6/20/19

I get out of the shower and dry off. I put the towel around me and go to my room.
Plane boy POV
As I look out through my window I see that the neighbors have someone in their guest room. A girl, she looks about 17 (around my age) and she's gorgeous. I watch as she walks around in her towel, then all of a sudden she drops it. I know I probably shouldn't look, but I can't seem to look away either. Her skin so golden brown, her hair so long and silky, her legs so long, and the way her body is toned just draws me in. I watch her for a little bit longer, then I go to my bed and lay down.
Zoey's POV
I get dressed and I put on some fuzzy socks so my feet aren't cold. I walk downstairs and see my aunt and uncle in the living room watching TV. I go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. As I'm reaching up to the cupboard, Mika's friend Nate wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me from behind. " You're so pretty now Zoey." Nate whispers in my ear. He's always had a thing for me since we were little. See he's not actually blood related to me, but he's still family, and I don't think he understands that. " Get off me Nate we're basically family not boyfriend and girlfriend." I retort. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs without my glass of water. I get up to my room and lock my door, just in case. I grab my favorite blanket from the desk, and sit on my bed. I grab the TV remote, turn on my TV, and find the Netflix app. My new obsession is The Vampire Diaries, Damon and Stefan Salvatore are so hot! I put on the show, get under my blankets, and get comfy. I grab my phone of the bedside table and send my streaks.(which means myself).
About 2 hours later
I watched about 5 episodes of Vampire Diaries when I get a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I say, " It's Nate." He replies. "What do you want?" I ask, " I want to know how you're settling." He says. "I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. Now if you wouldn't mind I'm trying to go to sleep." I say. I hear him walk away and I turn off my TV. I lay my head down, and instantly I was asleep.