Part five

Your practically trying to save this asswholes life and he's still not cooperating with you "Stop fighting it dude let me help you before it gets worse unless you want to go to a hospit-" and you get cut off once again by him

"NO ..... you can't take me there "

Your wondering why not but he then responds with "they will find me there with you and kill both of us on the spot since I didn't carry out my mission to prove my trustworthyness "

Your thinking too yourself, "but didn't he just tell me that I could call the polic- you know..... nvm" you don't even try to argue with yourself to figure this man out

You both reach the living room and you gently place him on the long navy blue couch and sit on the glass table in front of him

                    *30 minutes pass*

It's now 12:34 am Saturday morning and you finnaly got jungkook too open up to you about everything and about his purpose for coming to your house

Jk's p.o.v: at this point I have nothing else to lose I might as well tell her desperate ass.

      ~flashback ~
It all started when I was in my junior year of high school. Everything was going well until one day my father fell down the steps and had a heart attack. He was hospitalized for days but there were no results of him getting better or waking up from his unconsciousness. I thought I lost my world, my dad is the only person in my life whoever cared for me so losing him was literally the biggest L I could ever take. But one day I met this man named Jin. He told me he will start paying for my fathers hospital bills to keep him alive if I helped him out with something. I had exactly no idea what he was talking about but all that I could think about was saving my father so I instantly agree to it. I ended up dropping out of high school and told everyone I transferred. A couple days later I find out that I'm in a gang with six other people called BTS. It's the most popular mafia gang here in Seoul korea. We are wanted in so many places for over 50 crimes. I started to accept the fact that I was now a mafia member and not gonna lie I was a pretty good one too. But a couple weeks ago I was with my partner Taehyung And we were robbing this old man but before we could flea his house he called the cops to quickly. I ended up leaving my partner Tae and he got caught by the police and is now in jail suffering time. Jin has had the other gang members beat me up plenty of times and also threatened me to taking my dad off life support which would cause him to die immediately but I swore to him that I could prove my  innocence. Don't ask me who because I don't know but someone payed a hit man thousands of dollars to have you killed.Jin  was the one who received all the money but he gave the job too me to see if I can prove myself or not. And now we're here .
                 ~end of flashback ~