5. talking

"hello motherfuckers" i said climbing into the roof
i turn to see Mattia trying to get on the roof with the pot in his hand. "give me that stupid" i take it from him.

the night goes on, we talk and laugh, catching up on everything. "this summer is going to be great" i yell, everyone laughs and agrees.

"so how is everything going?" Alvaro asked coming to sit with me along with Roshaun.

the three of us were, well still are real close. they're like the girl besties i never had.

"it's good, still really paranoid."
i was referring to the cheating from a while back

"still? he hasn't done anything right ?"
"no he hasn't but, every time he's late for something, i automatically go to "he is with someone else" "i can't help it" i say digging my face into my hands.

"have you told him this?" Alvaro seemed a bit mad
"no obviously not" i give him an attitude.

"i can't" he got up and walked away, Roshaun and i just watched him join the other four. "what's up with him?"
"Mattia is in love with you, when you got up and left out of no where, he was a mess, the only thing he wanted was to find you and that's it" he looked over at Mattia throwing candy at the boys.

"you should talk to him"
i look over at him and just the sight of him made me smile.
"alright, let's go"

we crawl back over to the group and i hug mattia from behind and he grabs my body and swings me over onto his lap. we talked and watched a movie on my laptop as we were all wrapped up in blankets.

"hey"
everyone was asleep and i turned to face mattia while his arms were wrapped around me.
"hi"
i sigh, "i- i'm, i'm scared"
i bite the inside of my cheek

"do you want to go sleep inside?"

"no, no not about being out here, i'm scared that, that you will cheat again" he was silent.

"every time you are late or whenever you go out without me, my mind automatically goes to the thought that you're with someone else" he is silent for a minute
"can you say something, please"

"what do you want me to say? you know i'm not, we have had this conversation before" he sits up, he was somewhat yelling but whispering

"before i went on vacation the same thing came up, i know i'm still gaining back your trust but, babe" he laughs quietly
"you need to calm down, and try to trust me maybe"

i was looking down and he picked my head up
"nugget? please? i love you so much, i don't want to fight"
i smiled and kissed him

"okay, i'm sorry, now leave me alone. i want to sleep"
i plop back down and he hugs me as he lays next to me
——————————————————————
hi guys :) missed y'all<3