Final chapter plus author note

Inko walked out the door and to her car. She drove to the bakugos house and when Mitsuki saw her comeing she grabbed Katsuki and they joined her "Inko I can't say how sorry I am" Inko looked back at her words "it's ok" she was crying. After they arrived at the graveyard they greeted many people who had met or known Izu thru his life. As people paid their respects a lone figure entered with 2 colored hair. He walked up to the casket and dropped a peice of paper into the coffin before walking out the door. Bakugo saw the action and secretly followed him out the door. As todoroki walked over to a car Katsuki bolted over to him at sanic speed.

"YOU DICKWAD DEKU IS FUCKING DEAD!" He started sobbing "HE IS GONE AND HE DIDENT TALK TO ME ABOUT IT!" He ran over to him and slapped him across the cheek crying "he went to you!" He fell down to the ground "w-what makes you so special?" Todoroki day down crying as well "I don't know Izuku worked in mysterious ways" he leaned foreward and hugged bakugo before standing and wiping his face "I need to leave nice seeing you bakugo" he entered the car and drives away.

"Yes Izuku made a video for you Katsuki right after he was diagnosed." She handed bakugo a tape before walking to her car sobbing into a handkerchief. Once bakugo entered his house he ran to his room putting the tape in his device that holds video things (I'm great at words Ik) and pressed play

"Hihi Kacchan!" The video Izuku was 2 years old and sitting in a hospital bed "mr doctor man said I should make a video because" he put up air quotes "I won't live long whatever that means. So I wanted to make a video to say I love you your my bestest best best friend! Byes!" The video clicked off and Katsuki was sobbing "Izuku" he cried into his hand "how did you get so bad" he shook his head "Izuku Izuku"

10 years later

The little girl walked over to the table smiling as her mom gripped her hand helping her walk. She placed her poster on the table and was grinning as the man looked down at her. He had red eyes and blonde hair and he was smiling "what's your name little hero?" She smiled as the mother looked up "already grown to vocal" he nodded and signed the poster the girl tugged on her moms shirt and pointed to the man "oh she wanted to know if she could have a photo" he nodded and walked in front of the 'pro hero meet up virus k patients' he smiled at the young girl as he gave a thumb up "hero names on 3. 1, 2, 3!"  Bakugo smiled "deku!"

———————————-
Hello guys author here! This story was so fun to write and I loved every second of it. If anyone has suggestions for stories you want to see I can try my best❤️ if you sticked with this story since it started or just popped in for a second I love all of you and stay safe ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

- Nishinoya4life