Happy Birthday Maggie

November 4th, 2014

Maddie had me tied down to the bed. The only thing I was wearing was a pink sash that said birthday girl across it. I had been patiently waiting for Maddie to touch me. I had thought that since it was my birthday Maddie would give me what I wanted. But I was sadly mistaken.

"Madison please touch me." I knew she was already naked. Maddie absolutely hated wearing clothes. I heard her click her tongue. "Patience is key baby girl." Maddie said as she dragged her finger tips down my body. The ache in between my legs growing every second. I arched my back off the bed. "Please baby, its my birthday." I whimpered wanting the torture to be over. 

I felt Maddie's hands on my knees. She slightly pushed my legs open. “Your right, it is your birthday.” Was all Maddie said before I felt her tongue attack my clit. I pulled on my restraints wanting nothing more then to run my fingers through her hair. 

I felt Maddie’s fingers spread my lips as she licked up and down my center. “Fucking hell baby girl. Right there.” I moaned out. Arching my back. I was so desperate for Maddies’s touch. She licked my clit one last time before she pulled away, causing me to let out a whimper. “The best has yet to come.” she said whispering in my ear. I let out a loud moan. “Fuck baby, just fuck me already.” I moaned into Maddy's ear. I could feel her hard on pressed against my leg. Maddie sat up and positioned her self in between my legs. 

"As you wish." Maddie said before she slammed into me. She didn’t give me anytime to adjust before she pulled out and plunged back in. I was a moaning mess. Maddie slapped the side of my ass. "You like that slut." I pulled on the restraints and let out a loud moan. Maddie's hand traveled down my body and started rubbing my clit. "Answer me slut." She said thrusting hard. "Fuck yes Madison, fuck me with your big cock." I moaned arching my back.

Maddie hit my g-spot causing me to scream. “Right there baby?” Maddie asked with a smirk on her face. I couldn’t formulate words so I just nodded my head. Maddie grabbed onto my hips and started slamming into me harder and faster then before. I felt the pit in my stomach. “Fuck, M-Maddie, I’m going to cum.” I whimpered out. Maddie let go of my hips to rub tight small circles on my clit. I felt myself clench around Maddie. “Fuck I’m cumming.” I moaned throwing my head backwards. 

I felt Maddie’s dick twitch inside of me before I felt her warm cum spill into me. Maddie thrusted a few more times, milking out both of my orgasms. Maddie collapsed down beside me. I looked over and smiled at her. Maddie reached up and brushed the hair out of my face. “I love you” “I love you too Madison. But I’d love you a lot more if you’d untie me.”