where our eyes first met.

I was new at this shitty school, a uniform was necessary to attend.
Ive gotten to know a few people all ready and theres a few people I already know.
I was in a group of people talking and I had listened to their mouth diarrhea enough. I turned around to leave when I smashed into a very warm bodied person, but when I attempted to pull away, I was enclosed in a tight hard embrace, as if I had known this person my whole life and we are meeting for the first time in 3 years.
My head is spinning and I am faced with a clean, fresh, and entoxicating smell. A few moments later the embrace loosens and slowly lets go,
When I looked up I was expecting to see the face of someone I knew, but insead it was a complete stranger, he had bright blue eyes and dirty bloned hair, his jaw was sharp and his skin was pale but his lips are what caught my attention, smooth, pink, and shaped like id never seen before.
I wanted to ask why the fuck  he was touching me, I wanted to ask him who the hell he was, but when I opened my mouth and the only thing that came out was "You smell good"

His gaze changed and he had a very confused look on his face, he said "ok"  he then turned his back to me and walked away.

Who the actual hell was that?