The fallen angel called lies.

The angel Lies was once a beautiful servant singing sweet hope into those in war or battle when the world was younger.He flew across the minds of the parents trying to calm their children, while some prayed for a way to save their own children.He wandered their words telling them they would make it out to find their little ones again.He was pure hope the child got to believe while the parents awaiting death got to smile at their children living for years to come.Sometimes it seemed like a lie could be used in a manner that was pure.

The angel Hope learned that Lies were simple ways to crush the heart of the received and the ones whom had to speak them. Asking his brother to change.With this remark Lies became silent in the rooms of hope.He threw the words around the heads of couples breaking their bond.No alliance was perfect enough for him to bite at with the sour words that he spoke.He had fallen and learned he was powerful.His body of perfection and soul of ash created an unrealistic idea of the beautiful.Pale blue eyes to some, golden brown to other he fit there ideal self.

He told them they would never become him.Driving them to change or fall, until death picked there cold bodies up and carried it away.Why would an fallen angel drive you to jump? Because you proved him wrong... he said we will never become him.The problem is we did.The perfect image he held was an mask but we became the true him.We became bitter with the world or with our selves.The thought of hurting another hurt us so much we grow corrupt.His words surround the reflection in the glass.His words of knives take turns puncturing our self respect and curse the strangers view of us.He told cruel tales of morals that were so low they reached the place he can almost call home.

So why do we believe it?Why do we believe the fall can fix it.

When will the humans learn perfection is a boring way of life and ruining something would be the only joy left in the world.