6

brandon
shit well that happend. i spoon billie and hug her naked body closer to mines as she plays with my hand. she hums something and i just listen and then later on we both fall to sleep

next day.
billie
i wake up next to brandon and hear his light snores, i look at his chest and go closer to him and lay my head down on it.
i usually never do this but i guess he's different?

brandon soon wakes up and he looks down at billie while billies hands are placed on his stomach . "good morning mama" he whispers and kisses her head. billie sits up and smiles at him. she grabs her clothes and starts dressing "ima go..." she says and brandon sits up and gives her a what face

brandon
"why are you just gonna go?" he questions her. "uh i told you i ain't trying to fall in love..i do this shit for money..i told you" she tells me. damn i think "well yeah b-but i mean we can try sum out listen i like you-" she cuts me off "really?you barely know me" "you sure you "like me?" she questions me.

billie
i grab my shoes and brandon just sits there and sighs he gets up and puts his boxers on and grabs his wallet .tbh idk why he's acting this way i told him i ain't gonna try and get with these guys. he hands me 200 and i smile and thank him
i walk to the door and he grabs my arm

brandon kisses billie and billie kisses back. billie drops her bag and he picks her up and she grabs brandons face while still kissing brandon. he starts kissing her neck but billie grabs his shoulder "br-que i gotta go,baby" he stops and looks at her eyes.

brandon
"fine...." he lets her go and she sighs and picks her bag up and all that shit. "go cause that's all you fucking do anyway" i tell her and walk to my living room . i can tell she got mad she gose up to me and slaps my face "listen brandon fucking adams i ain't trying to be with you're ass i told you i do this shit for a living. mabye not for my whole life but i need this money. we can hang out when i'm free but i told you that shit we did is to never speak about ever again you heard?"

brandon's eyes scan billies face and he yells at her to leave.the reason brandon is acting this way is beacuse billie dosent wanna to try and love again and brandon really wants to have something with billie but he knows she's gonna push him away and that already happens to brandon twice.

2 weeks later
billie
"billie you're up" asap tells me. tbh i feel like shitttt idk what's going up with me i've been having so much chest pain and my cramps are fucking insane. oh and everything i eat is wired like i feel like just going out and throwing up.... wait...

HIIII sorry i've beeen so slow to update but hello