Anywhere but this place

For days i stayed at the phantomhive manor as i try to heal myself.
Mey-rin, the phantomhive's maid lend me some clothes to wear, occasionally i would spend my days trying to help around the manor as much as i can until sebastian tells me im a guest and i should not be doing chores while im at the manor. I just wanted to repay the debt.

I walked around the garden, outside the sun was shining down brightly, making every color of the flowers seem much more vibrant. I stalked around, admiring the beauty and peace. When i came to the exact place i first met wiliam. These past days my thought would always turn to him. I sighed and sat down on the bench, i closed my eyes the soft chirps of birds sang a melody and i felt the warm sun hit my skin.

Then a soft rustle reached my ears, it was a familiar rustle, it was not wind.
It was stronger than wind.

"Zaia, my dear." The same voice i heard over and over in my dreams called out to me, the voice of the man who saved me. I opened my eyes, i saw him.

In his usual attire, a soft smile on his lips as he pushed his dark rimmed glasses. Without thinking in rise up to my feet and threw myself to him. He was much taller than me and my arms wrapped around his torso as i bury my face on his chest inhaling his scent. I turned my gaze to meet his green eyes, without pulling away.

"Wiliam.. Where were you?" I asked

He cupped my face with his soft palms

"Im sorry i was not here, forgive me."

"Just.. Dont ever go leave me for that long."

He brought his face closer to mine until our foreheads were touching.

"I swear i will never leave you, so come with me let me take you.. Anywhere but this place."