FIVE5.

Messiah Dinero Wilson

After we got to the house, we put all the bags inside and then Treasure left to go to Ashanti's house. I never really built a relationship with them because their loyalty is with King, but it's no biggie. When I knew Treasure was really gone, I picked up my phone and called Mecca.

"Hey boo." Her sweet voice was music to my ears, but I wasn't calling to be nice.

"Why the fuck you didn't tell me you worked at Macy's?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"First of all Messiah don't be fuckin' coming at me like that, and second you not my nigga so why should I have to tell you everything?" She spat, I looked at the phone to confirm that I was on the phone with the right person.

"Bitch what ya fuckin attitude ight, I'll fuck you up." I said sternly, the line went quiet.

"Whatever Messiah, what you want?" She asked, that's exactly what I thought.

"You be making shit obvious as hell. I know my girl seen you walking out the bathroom with me." I said.

"Maybe, maybe not. Did she address you about it ?" She asked with an attitude.

"No, bu-" I was cut off.

"Okay then, I'm not making shit obvious." She said smacking her teeth, this bitch done lost her mind.

"Man Mecca who you talkin' to like that?" I asked, waiting for her to get smart again.

"Messiah you blowing me, you must want some pussy." She said, actually I didn't.

"Nawl, you must want some dick with that Lil attitude you got." I said and she started laughing, I chuckled.

"I do, can I slide through?" She asked, I checked the time and it was still early. Knowing Treasure she gonna come an hour before we sposed to be leaving the house.

"You off already?" I asked, that was too quick.

"I got an hour lunch." She informed me.

"Ight I can meet you somewhere." I told her, she let out a dramatic sigh.

"You know where my house at." She said then the line went dead, no this bitch didn't. I got up and threw my Adidas Joggers on and my Jordan 1's, I grabbed my keys and phone then headed out. Before I went to her house I stopped at Walgreen's to get some condoms, I walked down the aisle and scanned the different types of condoms. I looked to my left and seen this nice red ass female, she had a fat ass and I seen that pussy print through them tight ass shorts she had on. I reached for the Magnums and low and behold she was reaching for the same ones, we looked at eachother and smiled.

"Sorry." She said then let me grab em.

"You good ma, I'm Siah." I said to her extending my hand, she looked at my hand then shook it.

"Jada." She simply said, hey eyes were a piercing green.

"You got a ol' man Jada?" I asked being nosey.

"Yes, you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Nah, and how long you and ya nigga been together ?" I asked, tryna get some answers.

"4 years." She stated.

"So why you buying condoms?" I asked, her mouth dropped.

"Because I have other dicks to ride from time to time." She said not beating around the bush.

"I like your attitude, can you add me to your list?" I asked, it kind of sounded desperate but she a hoe so it doesn't matter.

"I can probably squeeze you in tomorrow." She said then handed me her phone, I input my number and saved it under my name. I gave her the phone back and she pressed the call button, moments later my phone started ringing.

"Gotcha." I said looking at the unknown number flashing across my screen.

"Yea, use it!" She said sternly, she bit down on her lip and disappeared to the next aisle. I'm a smooth operator, I grabbed another box of condoms and went to the checkout line.

"Have a nice day sir." The white girl said as I grabbed my bag and walked out of the store, I hopped in my truck and headed towards Mecca house. Now before I get to her house let me tell you a little bit about her, she's a real freak. I remember the first time we had sex she told me to fuck her in the ass, I almost slapped that hoe but I did it anyways. That ass was ight but the pussy was always better, the way she would tighten her walls around my dick drove me crazy. As much as I told myself I'd never compare her to Treasure, I have too! Mecca pussy is WAY better than Treasure's, that's why I'm so caught up with Mecca.

I pulled up to her apartment and hopped out, she must've been looking out the window because her door swung open. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tight, she was wearing the perfume that I love.

"I've been missing your touch Messiah." She cooed as she pulled me into the house, I closed the door with my foot and we started kissing.

"Mecca you just seen me earlier." I said kissing her again, she giggled and pulled away from me. She snaked her tiny hands down to my joggers and stuck her hands inside, my dick was hard as a rock. She looked at me and smiled, "This is why I'm so addicted." She said, referring to how big it was.

"You wanna know what I'm addicted to?" I asked licking my lips. She nodded her head and I put my hand on top of her head and pushed her down, she know what time it is.

"Damn Mec." I groaned in pleasure, her mouth was so watery. I grabbed her head and started fuckin her mouth, she doesn't have any tonsils so I can go far.

"Fuckin'right!" I moaned.

"SHIT!!!" I moaned out then all my hot semen shot into her mouth, she looked at me and then released my dick from out of her mouth.

"I love when you do that." She said then got up off her knees, I snatched her robe off and slapped her ass.

"Bend over." I grunted, she slid her panties off and bent over the sofa. I grabbed a condom out my pocket and slid it on, I rubbed her pussy and it was soaking wet.

"Ahhhh, fuck." She hissed as I entered her wet cave. I started penetrating and rotating my hips the way she likes it, "Yes!" She moaned out. Once I knew she was opened up I started pounding her shit like a hammer hitting a nail. We went rounds and rounds until we both were worn out, I finally looked at my watch and it was 8 o'clock. I grabbed my phone out my pants pocket and had 23 missed calls from Treasure, as well as 18 text messages. I tapped the message icon and read her messages, and boy was she angry. I looked over and seen that Mecca was knocked out, her hour break been over. I got up and got dressed then dipped out, I hope she didn't think I was spending a night.

-

Jada in the MM, Logan Browning is her character. Logan is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, sorry she a thot in this book.