First week

You silently rode on your stunning grey horse with a light brown mane down a trail. You had named this horse Sage; a fellow cadet rode up by your side and you smiled. It was your best friend. None other than the food maniac Sasha Blous. You and her exchanged smiles but didn't talk, knowing better than that.
-time skip-
You led your tired stallion to his stall and quickly took care of him before walking out and stretching out your muscles. Then you were suddenly tackled down. "Hurry up (y/n)! we're going to be late for dinner!" Sasha said rather loudly and pulled you to your feet. Before you could say anything you were being dragged roughly to the mess hall. You two sat down together and started to eat. You smiled as you took a glance around your fellow cadets.. But something had stop your gaze. It was another's gaze.

The cold grey eyes of Corporal Levi glared back at you before he left the room in a rush. You blushed slightly and went back to staring down at your plate. 'I can't fall for my superior!' You told yourself mentally and smiled slightly. "Hey! Hey! Can I have your bread (y/n)?" Sasha asked and you chuckled before picking the bread up and tearing it in two. Of course you Gave Sasha the bigger piece and silently went back to eating.

After dinner you had slowly made your way back to the girls cabin and went to your shared room. And of course, you shared your room with Sasha. Which doesn't bother you much..besides she wakes you up before any other girls so you two can get to breakfast early and get extra bread.

As you laid on your bed you couldn't help but think about the Corporal and his cold but handsome features.. 'Ok ok stop, (y/n). I shouldn't be thinking of the corporal like that..' You thought and sighed before falling asleep. Not really caring that you had forgot to tell Sasha good-night.

-time skip to training-
You managed greatly to keep your place ahead everyone as you ran swiftly, quickly and somewhat gracefully around the training field. This made you wonder. You were excellent at hand-to-hand combat, running, and riding . So why weren't you one of the top ten now? You mentally face-palmed yourself and sighed. It's how you held and used your 3d maneuvering gear.

As you finished another lap you noticed Corporal Levi was watching you intently as he sat on he bench by the tree. Which was located by the turn you had just made. You gulped and looked away, your (e/c) eyes twitching slightly as you still felt that hard grey eyed gaze on you.

Soon it was sunset and it was time for dinner. You stopped running and helped Sasha to the mess hall. You both ate and left after you were both done.

When you changed out of your uniform you pulled the blanket over Sasha's sleeping, snoring softly form and laid down on your bed as well.
Heichou was on your mind as you slept.. The way the breeze had made his hair sway earlier today, how he looked at you made him seemed like he was interested in you. But you didn't even know why he had the look.. A smile came over your luscious natural light pink lips as you finally felt sleep wash over you.

-------------------------------------
First chapter! Hope it was interesting!! I will update in a few days / maybe two! Hehe thanks for reading!!!!!!!!

- Kory