Happy 21st Birthday

You have been married to Daniel for 3 months now. No one knows he is married.

Management said he had to keep it quiet and that he had to flirt with other women etc

* Flash back *

D:AHHHHHH!
Y/N: Baby, what wrong?
D: Management
Y/N: What have they done?
D: I'm not allowed to tell them I'm married. I have to hang out with other women etc. I told him No!
Y/N: Baby, it's okay. Just please dont take it any further
D: No baby, I cant do this. It's not fair
Y/N: I know baby. Just to the innocent things like hugs, kisses on the hair or something. Just tell them that's all you'll do.
D: Babe, I have to allow her to post about things only you see.
Y/N: Oh! Just as long as you dont show her, she can just imagine the rest.
D: Grrrrrrr!  I hate this
Y/N: It will be okay baby. I love you
D:I love you too

*Present day*

Daniel has been talking with management. He cant do this anymore. They keep telling him to do it.

D: Babe!
Y/N: Yeah baby
D: What are you doing?
Y/N: Just making you breakfast
D: Aww baby

Daniel comes down the stairs and snakes his arms around your waist. He kisses your neck. You giggle.

You plate up pancakes and the fruit Daniel can have. You both eat breakfast.

Daniel puts the dishes away in the dishwasher.

Y/N: What are your plans today?
D: Mmmm spending the day with my beautiful wife.
Y/N: Mmmmm doing what....

Daniel takes your hand and leads you to your bedroom. He quickly undressed you and lays you on the bed. He slams into you and you scream out his name. He keeps going rough, hard and fast. You keep moaning and screaming his name.

He releases inside you and you release over him.

D: Sorry baby
Y/N: Its okay baby. I love you
D:I love you more
Y/N: Anyways, let's get ready cause I have plans
D: Ohhh

You and Daniel both get showered and dressed.

Daniel checks Instagram and sees alot of fans have been wishing him a happy birthday etc. Some have said they hope he finds someone he truly deserves. He shouldnt settle for less etc.

Daniel smiles and decides he is telling everyone today.

Daniel phones Keri.

*Phone call*

D: Hey mom
K: Hey baby, what's up?
D: Can you get fans to follow Y/N on Instagram as we are going to go live
K: Are you going to tell?
D: Yeah I'm fed up with it now
K: That's fine son. Me and dad will be right beside you.
D: Thanks mom

Daniel hangs up and goes to find you. You are out the back setting up.

Y/N: Daniel, dont come out here please
D: Okay?

The doorbell rings and its Keri, Jeff, Christian, Tyler and Anna. Then the boys and their girlfriends. Lavender if here too.

D: What is going on?
K: Happy 21st Birthday Baby!
Ja: Happy 21st Birthday bro! Love you man

Keri is staying in the livingroom with Daniel.

K: Where is Y/N's phone?
D: Oh its here.

Daniel hands Keri the phone.

Y/N: Baby, can you come outside?
D: Yeah

Daniel goes out the back to see balloons

"HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY DADDY"

Daniel stands there in shock

Y/N: Happy 21st Birthday baby! We love you

Jack quickly removes the words Daddy. Daniel stands confused. Keri has gone live.

K: Happy Birthday Baby!
D: Mom?!
Y/N: I love you Daniel
D: I love you too

People are watching the live.

You whisper to Daniel....

Y/N: We cant let fans know yet baby
D: Ahhh

Daniel turns to the camera and tells fans the truth.

D: Hey guys, I got my mom to tell you to follow Y/N because I want to be honest with you. I havent been allowed to tell anyone or enjoy my marriage. I've had to follow strict rules. Y/N my beautiful wife was understanding of this. Today I want to introduce her to everyone.

Daniel pulls you into his arms, your head rest on his shoulder. He kisses the top of your head.

D: This is Y/N. I've known her since she was born. Basically we have been best friends since we were born. We started dating when we were 17. We got married 3 months ago. Its been hard not to show pictures etc but as of today we will post pictures. Well Y/N and my family will. I seen your comments today saying I should find someone I truly deserve etc Well Y/N is that person. She has been my absolute rock during everything.
Y/N: Awww baby, I love you so much baby. I'm glad I married my best friend. I will post pictures from our lives over the years and of our wedding.

Fan1: OMG! I'm so happy that Daniel has found someone
Fan2: Ahhhhh! I see baby Seavey coming soon
Fan3: Y/N looks beautiful and seems so nice

D: Y/N is beautiful and she is very nice. She makes me laugh so much I cry, she makes sure I eat and sleep. She is just amazing.
Y/N: Its you that is amazing. If we have kids I hope they turn out like you. You've got more talent in your whole body than I do in my big toe! *laughs*
D: Awwww baby, you are amazing!
Y/N: Shall we get the party started?
D: Right guys, thank you so much for wishing me a happy birthday. I'm gonna go spend the evening with my wife and family, also the lads!
Y/N: Have a good night guys! Thank you for being understanding and wishing Daniel a Happy Birthday
D: Bye guys!

Keri ends the live. Daniel hugs you tight and leaves kisses over the face. You giggle. Corbyn has taken photos.

D: How did you manage to sort this out?
Y/N: Jack and Lavender helped me set up.
D: Thanks man and thank you Lavender. 

Daniel tickles Lavender's stomach. He picks Lavender up and plays with her.

Ja: Lavender, give Uncle Daniel this please?
Ga: Show Uncle Daniel

Gabbie hands the parcel to Lavender. She hands Daniel the parcel but tries to take it back.

D: You want to help Uncle Daniel?

Lavender nods her head and waves her hand. They open the present together.

Daniel opens his presents with Lavender's help. You stand there smiling at the sight of Daniel with Lavender. He is going to be an amazing daddy.

You get the cake ready and bring it out to Daniel.

Everyone sings Happy Birthday to him. Lavender tries to sing along but does in her baby talk. She claps her hands.

Daniel blows out the candles and Lavender tries to help him. Everyone claps their hands and Lavender joins in.

Y/N: Happy 21st Birthday baby! I hope you have had a good day.
D: I've had the best day thanks to you and everyone.
Y/N: We love you so much. I cant wait to see you with our baby. You are going to be an amazing daddy. Our babies are lucky to have you as their daddy.
D:Awwww baby, they are so lucky to have you as their mommy. Thank you for everything

You all sit around eating food, drinking (not you Ofcourse) and chatting. Daniel has enjoyed his Birthday.

D: Its been the best 21st Birthday ever. Thank you everyone
Jo: Happy 21st Birthday Man! Love you bro!
Z: Happy 21st Birthday bro! I love you man!
C: Happy 21st Birthday Bro! Love you man!
Ch, G, T: Happy 21st Birthday Dani!!

Daniel is standing smiling and looking around. He is happy and content. 21 is treating him well already and its only just started.