Can we keep it hidden?

I was at Marcy's house for the night again. I spent most of my time there, mostly because Marcy was my best friend. I would go to her house after school, and end up sleeping there. Her family was like my second family. But I had a secret, I was in love with her brother's best friend.

Marcy's brother, Max, was like my older brother. He would tease me, and everything but also looked out for me. Marcy and I would spend a lot of time with Max. Max would usually have his best friend over, Dorian. Dorian and Max were really close. I had first met Dorian, when I was in the fourth grade. I had spent the night and Max, invited Dorian to play video games. I was very shy at first. And I am still a little shy near Dorian, but some where along the line, I fell in love with him. I have loved him since I was twelve, I'm now sixteen. I haven't told anybody of my love. It's hidden.

I walked into the kitchen, it was three am. Marcy had already fallen asleep. I couldn't sleep and was thirsty, so I went to get some water. I went over to the sink, and got a glass of water. When I turned around I saw Dorian standing in front of me. "Hey, Dorian." I said quietly. He looked really tired. His hair was messy and he was only in his pajama pants.

He had a nice build. When he was shirtless you could see his nice six pack, and v line.

"What're you doing up Val?" He rubbed his eyes and came closer. "Uh, I couldn't sleep so I came to get some water" I smiled. I could feel my hands get clamy, and my face was warm. Dorian is the only guy that has ever made me feel this way.

"Oh" He whispered. He came closer to me. "Can you move away from the fridge? I want to get some food" He faintly whispered, I nodded then moved. Dorian opened the fridge and grabbed some left over pasta from earlier that night. "Dorian, are you ever not hungry?" I chuckled. "Nope, I'm always hungry, but not always for food" He smirked at me. I felt my knees get weak, and shivers go down my spine.

I had a feeling, Dorian could tell I liked him. But he would only make remarks like that whenever it was just me and him.

I walked closer to him. "Dorian, why do you always say stuff like that when we're alone?" He smirked a little, and looked at me. "You wanna know?" I nodded. He chuckled a little. "Fine"

He grabbed the side of my arms and pulled me closer. His face kept moving closer to mine. I could feel my heart beat increase, it felt like it was going to explode. His lips were now, only a few inches away from mine. He paused for a few seconds, then pushed his lips against mine.

At first the kiss was gentle, but it soon became very pashionate.

He pulled away a little, then whispered in my ear "Because I want you to be mine"

Those words, put my body in paralization. I couldn't believe it. The guy I had liked for years, had just kissed me, and said he wants me to be his.

"I realize, I'm five years older. But for some strange reason, I only want you. The little sixteen year old girl who's always here." He smiled then held me in his arms. "You don't know how much I've wanted you to love me." I whispered.

_______________________________________________________________

Well, that's the first chapter of my new story.

I know it's not really great, but I'm aiming to get better.

Well, hope you enjoy :)

-Michelle