the love that just started

Dorian and I just stood in the kitchen, hugging. I didn't want to move. "Val, if we're together, I think we should keep it a secret" I heard Dorian say quietly. I pulled away a little. "Because, of the age difference, it would be hard for us, if people knew." He bent down so he was at eye level with me. "We'll just keep it secret for a few weeks, then we will tell people. Okay?" I nodded slowly.

He smiled then pressed his lips against mine, gently. After the kiss, he went back to the fridge, like nothing had happened, and I went back to Marcy's room.

In the morning, it was like nothing happened. Everyone was eating breakfast in the living room, while watching cartoons. I sat next to Marcy and Max. Dorian was sitting right across from me, every now and then we would exchange glances and he would grin a little.

I sat there slowly eating my breakfast, trying to pretend nothing had happened.

After breakfast I went home; I needed to relax a little, but being there with him, made my heart skip a beat. When I got home, I went to my room, shut the door, than called Katie.

"Hello?" Katie sounded tired. I had probably woken her up. It was only 11:30 am, she usually didn't get up till noon.

"Hey, Katie. I need to talk to you about something" I said plopping down on my bed and covering my eyes with my arm. "Okay, what's up?"

"You can't tell anybody." I paused to hear her response.

"Okay I won't tell anybody."

"Well, I like Max's friend dorian. And uh last night, I was at Marcy's and I couldn't sleep so I got some water and, Dorian showed up. We talked for a bit, then uh, well we kissed."

I heard a pause on the other line. "Wow. I didn't think you would tell me that"

Katie, was my second best friend, her Marcy, Jayda and I were really close. But I told Katie more things, because she was better at keeping secrets and she gave good advice.

"He told me, he wants me to be his. But he also said he wants us to keep it a secret" I vented.

"well, I don't know. If you two want to be together then  be together. If he wants to keep it secret it's probably for a good reason"

I nodded. "Yah you're right"

I heard a knock come from the door. "Oh, Katie, I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye" I hung up the phone. I got up and went to the door. I opened it and found Dorian standing in front of me.

"Hey" He smiled.

He knew my parents weren't home. My parents were rarely home.

"Can I come in?" He laughed a little. I moved out of the way so he could come in.

I shut the door then followed him to the living room. He stopped then turned to me. "Geez, this mroning, I wanted to kiss you so badly" He smiled.

He came closer, held my chin up and gently placed his lips on mine.