dodici

no saint
𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴
______________________

no saint𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴______________________

______________________

pure bliss.

that's the only way eleanor could describe her current situation, it was pure bliss.

the sun shone through the small cracks in the curtains, the little golden rays highlighting the most random of places, eleanor couldn't help but let out a sigh when she saw the way the sun sat against his features, he looked like he belonged in a museum.

the sheets were a mess but that wasn't a bother, the only comfort they needed was in each other's arms. it was perfect, truly. eleanor felt as if it was some kind of dream she was sure she'd wake up from soon and think about for days and days on end.

but somehow, it was reality, and the man laid beside her was real, the feelings set in her heart and her lower tummy were real. somehow, it wasn't a dream.

the memories of last night were persistent in her mind, running over again and again like some kind of broken record, yet she absolutely loved this broken record and wouldn't change it for the world.

not long after they'd finished their drinks they decided that eleanor would in fact stay the night at harry's house - to which they were both secretly ecstatic about.

there was some kind of buzz in the air, from the wine the pair had been sipping throughout the night. they ended up on the sofa watching silly tv shows cuddled into eachothers arms. they knew what they were doing was dangerous, they were falling further and further into a black hole of which they couldn't get out. but was it a bad thing? this black hole was full of nothing but love and adoration for one another but was it good? how would people react? that's what held them back - other people.

the only light in the room shone from the tv situated in the corner of harry's living room, his house was cosy and homely, the candles that were burning tingled her nose, it was heavenly - her head head was on harry's chest and her legs tucked up, harry's hand combing through the girls' soft hair. the pair had already changed into comfier clothes, thanks to eleanor almost begging for one of harry's t shirts earlier.

"i just wanna be comfy harry" she had the same damn pout on her lips again, and it drove harry insane - just like every single other time.

"but it's all the way upstairs angel, and i'm comfy here" not giving in to the pout, it took him everything.

"you're mean, do you know that harry?" she turned her head away in a huff, deciding that she'd find herself a t-shirt. "i'll be back!" she spoke in with a smile plastered across her face, her voice more high-pitched than usual.

harry watched her as her long hair flowed behind her, watching how her pretty body in that pretty dress moved, admiring every curve and dip in her body. she was heavenly, truly a gift from the angels.

he waited for a while, knowing exactly where she was going to end up but he thought she'd let her get there first. once he heard his bedroom door open he made his way upstairs, slow and quiet footsteps until he found his door.

and that's when he charged at her, picking her up by her waist before tossing the girl onto his bed, a scream escaping her pretty lips as harry giggled. the man fell with the girl, landing to the side of her pretty body.

"you're evil, mister" she panted, poking his chest a frown set firmly on her face - though harry could see how badly she wanted to burst into giggles.

"just couldn't help myself love" harry winked, taking his thumb over the creases in her face to ease the silly frown set there. "gonna stay like that if you're not careful" he spoke, to which she replied to in a soft smile.

their faces were close, close enough to admire every little detail on one another's face, his thumb dragged across her soft skin, admiring every small thing about her pretty face, from the little scars dotted about, to tiny little freckles almost invisible, to her pretty nose and her pretty cheekbones, and then to her lips, everything about her was so pretty - harry felt he was indeed in heaven at this moment in time. he watched in awe as the angel pressed her lips onto his thumb, kissing the rough skin gently, she slowly stuck her tounge out, flicking it across the top of his thumb before taking it into her mouth and sucking gently on the rough skin, her eyes beneath her eyelashes peering up at him.

it was like two contrasting images, the angel and the devil, the angel being the gorgeous girl set in front of him, with pretty sparkly eyes not once leaving his, but once you look down just a little bit you can see the little devil hidden deep inside her making a little appearance, and harry loved it every second of it.

"fucking hell eleanor" harry almost moaned taking in the sight set in front of him. "you better stop, little one. or i'm going to do something about how you're making me feel" his voice was significantly deeper as he spoke, eyes piercing straight into hers, creating a unfamiliar feeling in her lower stomach.

she released his thumb with a pop, watching as his chest heaved up and down, his eyes dark and wide.

harry placed a quick kiss onto her lips, both of their eyes shutting in the before climbing up from the bed "let's get you a t-shirt yeah pretty?"

so that's how they ended up cuddled together on the couch, one of harry's large t-shirt's covering her body and some little shorts she had in her bag covering the rest of her, harry had changed too, telling eleanor that he'd wear one of her t-shirt's since it was only fair that if she could wear his then he could wear hers, to which this caused yet another round of bickering between the two, playful shoves and lots of giggles.

eleanor smiled at the thoughts replaying in her mind of the previous night, still admiring harry deep in his slumber. she was ever so thankful that they were both far too tired to even bother with the politeness of harry giving his bed to her. he had carried her to his bedroom, legs wrapped around his torso and head buried into harry's neck. once he had laid eleanor into his bed and he collapsed beside her they quickly found one another's arms and fell straight to sleep.

she'd only wish that life wasn't as difficult as it was, she wanted ever so badly to spend forever and ever with harry, laid just like this in his comfy bed and his arms wrapped tightly around her.

she knew it was bad, of her mother ever found out of this she knew there would be trouble, serious trouble and she wouldn't ever be forgived. but that was okay, it was a risk she was willing to take for someone as wonderful as harry. he was perfect and it hurt eleanor to think about ever having to lose him, she didn't want that, he didn't want that.

i'm so sorry for the delay, this story's been getting more and more attention and i think we're at 20k reads now, which absolutely blows my mind - i'd never expected to get this much attention when i started writing this story because i'd never re...

i'm so sorry for the delay, this story's been getting more and more attention and i think we're at 20k reads now, which absolutely blows my mind - i'd never expected to get this much attention when i started writing this story because i'd never really thought about my writing being all that good. so i once again apologise for how long it's been - things have been up and down lately and now my story's got quite the audience i feel a bit under pressure and i'm scared that this won't be good enough. sorry this is going on forever but thankyou all for reading - i hope you enjoy <3