Dad

You walk into the room and see him there. His massive cock slumped on the cum-stained bed beneath him, your fur suit tight against your body, causing your waxy skin to break out into a sweat. "Come on, my little furry BITCH." Your hips sway from side to side as you make your way towards him. His hungry eyes tracking your every move and a smile formed across his face with malicious intent. Your spandex- now sticking to your furry attire uncomfortably- squeaked as you made your way toward that sexy lump of red pubic hair. You climb onto the bed and he pulls you towards him. His hand touches your fursona's ass and you cringe, accidentally grunting in fear. "Don't tease me like that sexy" he says, his voice scorched from years of screaming at prostitutes and smoking gas station cigarettes. You grab his dick and violently twist it, watching his face scrunch in a mixture of pain and pleasure. It was a horrifying- yet arousing sight."I'm in charge right now you, fucking erect tomato." He smirks at you and watches as you make your way onto his lap, straddling him. His cock grazes against the back of your thigh and you jump a bit. "Keep this up and I'll cut that fucking orange of a nose right off and shove it up your ass" you threaten. A single tear rolls down his face, yet his grin has not faded. His eyes start to bleed as you guide his cock towards you. It feels as if a knife is piercing your no-no square. You inch his dick- prolonging the suffering and he starts gagging on his own vomit. The green chunks are now spilling onto your thighs. "Oh, I was wondering how long until the poison was going to kick in" he says, voice squeaking. You grin, continuing to move further down on his dick. He smiles up at you, his eyes bloodshot and face drenched in tears and vomit.You bounce on his dick faster, the absolute strength of his dick making your insides bleed. His eyes roll back as he loses consciousness. You feel your nut building up as you watch him slowly die, covered in his own vomit and blood and shit. You stand up, your tight entrance dripping with your own blood onto his bed sheets, his cock now completely dark red. You then pop a squat and take the fattest shit on him, it burned his skin and melted through his stomach lining, the product in you finishing. The need for water overtakes you, thinking at first you need to make it into the kitchen, but no, you're a fighter. You cut his dick off and shove it in your mouth, the thickness of his cock making you gag. The sides of your throat clenching around the cock and squishing it with your tight-ass throat muscles. His blood rushing into your mouth and flowing into your nostrils. You are not satisfied until you eventually suffocate on his cock, it getting stuck in your throat and your corpse proceeds to leak the dicks of many victims from the past.