Battle Training? Pt.2

Y/n's P.O.V:

After many drawings of names and saying if they were heroes or villains, my name was finally called and I got to hear my team of three.

I was the last battle, we were against Yuga and Mina who were the heroes, Rikido, Koda, and me were the villains. After learning their Quirks, I realized we were going to struggle quite a bit, and that I would have to do most of the work.

After watching the scary and horrifying battle between Katsuki's team and Izuku's team, I tried to discuss a strategy with my team to ease up their tension as we moved buildings since the one we were in got super destroyed

"A Quirk that works with sugar and a Quirk that can talk to animals...I think me and Koda should guard the bomb, and sorry to put this on your shoulder Rikido, but you'll need to scout the area for Mina and Yuga, and don't fight them, have them chase after you. I want you to bring them towards the weapon so I can restrain them with vines or ice until time runs out. Koda's Quirk won't do very well since there's not any animals in the area, so I can'r put him on offense or defense, I hate the fact that I have to tell you to stay on the sidelines Koda and at least make it look like you're the one guarding the bomb. This is the best plan I could come up with, are you guys okay with that?" I ask the two very different males in front of me.

"Sounds like a good plan to me, you're making it so it didn't seem like I ran off on my own to go fight them like Bakugo did in his match."

"What about you Koda? Are you going to be okay pretending to be intimidating?"

Koda only nods his head, since he was super shy, it was way worse with girls though, he usually wouldn't utter a word to them.

After watching many fights that ended up not being as exciting and Katsuki and Izuku's....although seeing Shoto use Ice and melting it with heat from fire I think was quite cool..other than that the battles only got more and more lame.

It finally became my teams turn, and as we discussed, once it started, Rikido went to go search for Mina and Yuga. About almost ten minutes pass and Rikido runs into the weapon room, narrowly dodging a blue laser beam from Yuga's Naval laser.

Rikido takes deep breaths, obviously out of breath, and Mina and Yuga walk into the weapon room.

"You led us straight to you weapon? That's not very smart of you Y/n~" Yuga winks at me as he shoots a laser at me, which I deflect with a barrier from my magic element. Although I'm still learning all of the uses the magic element has.

As Mina tries to skate over to us with her acid, I quickly restrain the both of them by producing vines out of the palms of my hands. And the make sure Mina couldn't get out of the vines my dissolving it with acid, or Yuga being able to blast a hole through the vines, I made sure to make them extra thick so it would be harder to use their Quirks, but not too thick to the point where they can't breath.

My life element fascinated me with the way it worked, there's still probably a few things I can learn from it, but so far I've learned that I don't need a plant source in order to produce vines or other thing such as wood or flowers.

We waited until time ran out, All Might declaring us as the winner.

I let Yuga and Mina out of the vines, and although they were sad they lost, Yuga complained about a hole being made in his fabulous cape by Mina's acid.

"Here, let me see your cape Yuga." I suggest as I take a hold of the cape, and try to feel the power of the magic element flowing through me. Then I started imagining the cape good as new.

And, to my surprise, the cape had restored itself to its previous and fabulous self.

"Oh thank you Y/n!" Yuga exclaim as he gives me a hug.

"No problem."I said, not returning the hug, but I did pat him on his armored back.

The day had ended and it was time to go home. School can be really fun, but sometimes the learning part of school could be hard, but it somehow made sense to me.

I do wonder what exciting thing could possibly happen tomorrow..there's always a never ending excitement in this world..and I don't think I ever want to leave.