chapter 1

JEFFS POV

What is this feeling is someone watching me how fucking stupid is this person I walk down the street and see a house that had a light on it was the only house on the street with a light on “perfect” I said in low voice. As I walk to the front yard of the street the light goes out I quietly walk to the back of the house and look through the window to see know else in the house was up. It was a pretty big house so there must be more than one person living there. I take out my knife and use it to open the kitchen window it open without any noise I crawled through the window and walk out the kitchen to find a dog sleeping on the floor it saw me and just went back to sleep in closer inspection of the dog it had cuts and bruises all the dogs body.

I walk up the stairs and fell my mind break and the madness takes over and consumes me I walk into the first bed room and see a couple sleeping peacefully in their bed. I take my knife and stab the woman in the head as I pull the knife out of the woman’s head the man starts to roll over facing me he looks at me in shock un able to speak “it’s not nice to stare at people but I’ll forgive you if you just GO.TO.SLEEP.” I stab him in the throat and watch the blood pour out of his neck.

I leave the room and walk into the room that had the light on the I saw form outside the house there was a sixteen year old boy sleeping in he’s bed as I open the door it squeaks and makes and loud enough nose to wake the boy up when he opens his eye I am already at the side of his bed. I put my hand over his mouth “shshshshs just go to sleep” I stab him in the hart a watch the life in his eye’s got out why why does this look so fulmar no no!!! Liu I look at Liu’s body in sock I am smile at what I have done but a tear fall from my eye. This isn’t Liu this isn’t Liu’s body what is happening to me.

thanks for reading i though this song would fit the story