chapter 2

hey guys this is the second chapter i hope you like it so far i just got my laptop charger back so i will be updating more

Shit its cold out to night I pull up my black and grey striped scarf over my face as I see red and blue lights in the distance. Walk past the house that has the police cars outside I can just over hear what the cops are saying.

“Jesus there’s so much blood in there you have to me really fucked up to do something like this person”

“Yup” the police officer agreeing with the other cop did you see what the sick fuck wrote on the wall above the victims?”

“No what”

“He wrote go to sleep in their blood”

I freeze where I stand just hearing those words “Jeff” I whisper to my self

“Hey!” and police officer yells running over to me “what are you doing near the crime scene come to think of it what are you doing out walking at this time in the morning?” the officer questioned me.

“What is it a crime to walk at this time in the morning?”

“No but you are in the middle of a crime scene and why do you have a scarf around your face?”

  Two more cops came over to see what was going on “what is your name”

“My name is Liu Woods” at the mention of my name the cops put their hands on their gun holsters

“Take your scarf away from your mouth put your hands above your head” one of the officers said when pulling out his gun.

I pulled my scarf down and the look on their face’s where priceless my mouth had cut wounds going from my mouth to my ears. The three officers where scared shirtless and that was my time to escape I reached into my jacket pockets and pulled out my knives. I slit two of the offers throats and stabbed the other in the neck I ran across the street and though the yard of people’s house I jumped the fence and run into town I walk the street knowing that I had gotten enough distance between me and the crime scene. I walk down and dark alley way and put my knives away. They still had blood on them but I didn’t care I saw already covered in it anyway.

“Well I thought you were done for” a voice came from the dark shadows of the alley the voice was raspy and full of madness. “You have changed so much since we were kids”. The man walked out of the shadows he had black hair he was wearing a white hoddie and black dress pants his skin was paper white but that wasn’t the only thing that was wired about him he had a smile carved into his cheeks and his eye lids where burnt off.

“Jeff?!” I questioned “yes my dear brother” Jeff laughed like a maniac when he said dear brother

I took my bloody knives out from my pockets and Jeff stopped laughing his face went serious and he took out his knife form his hoddie pocket.

“I didn’t think you would kill those cops Liu” Jeff smiled at me like he was proud of me for doing it.

“It was the only way out I did what I had to do”

“I did what I had to do to when I killed or parents”

“No you didn’t Jeff you did it because you wanted to there was no I had to” I spat at him I ran at Jeff and went to stab him in the hart but Jeff moved out of the way before I the blade could make contact with his skin.

I felt a pain in my back and I fell to the ground Jeff was sitting on top of me holding his knife at my throat. “Liu I can see why you’re mad at me and I can’t blame you, you were their number one. Jeff sighs mom and dad always loved you more they spent so much time with you bonding with you, that’s why you feel so much pain towards me because I killed them”.

hey thanks for reading i hoped you liked it don't for get to vote and comment, also dont forget to checkout my other story the killer couple.