15 ° There for you

Jisung's and Chenle's room was after two rooms of Johnny's and Ten's.

"-Jisungs's parents?"

Jisung stopped on his track and so did Chenle after going ahead two steps as he felt Jisung not moving anymore. He looked back and Jisung mouthed him to go ahead, letting his hands go. Chenle raised his brow but shrugged and made his way towards their room and Jisung still stood there. Chenle was talking about some random stuff so he didn't really hear what Jisung did.

"I mean I don't really want to tell him. Sure he understands that I'm not his actual father, but I don't want to tell him his past. If he knows that his own father abandoned him just because his mother died he won't be able to take it. He's very sensitive Ten, I've known him from when he was of 3 months." The mumbling stopped and there was silence.

"It's okay. You are still his father. You raised him. Don't be so upset, it's totally up to you, if you'd tell him, but he deserves to know too, don't you think?"

Jisung heard a sigh escaping from Johnny. He then felt his surrounding getting blurry and him feeling weak until a voice called for him from afar.

"Jisung? How long are you going to stand outside their room? Come on."

Jisung snapped out of the dizziness and heard loud footsteps coming near the door where he was standing outside. He immediately ran and reached his room, pulling Chenle inside and locking the door, confusing Chenle. His eyes showed no emotion.

"Jisung?" Chenle questioned as the boy fell on the ground on his knees, looking in the distance.

Then Chenle heard knocks on their door, he looked at the door and back at Jisung who was now shaking his head - terror in his eyes, as a sign to not open the door.

"Who's there?" Chenle asked, looking at the door.

"It's us." They sounded worried.

Chenle looked at Jisung again who was still shaking his head.

"Oh. I'm sorry but we have lied down on the bed and Jisung doesn't want to get up, and also not letting me go, he has even locked the door, I'm really sorry, can we please talk in the morning? If it's not really something important."

"Oh no it's okay, we are just checking, but everything is fine, right? We just thought something happened so we rushed here." Johnny spoke from outside their door.

"Yes uncle everything is fine, you can go to sleep. Good night."

"Okay then, good night, if you need anything, we are just a call away. No need to get out of the room if it's nothing serious. And good night, sleep well."

"Okay." Chenle spoke and heard the footsteps going away with light chatterings. He then turned his gaze at Jisung who looked like about to have a breakdown, yes the two understood each other and their emotions very well.

"Now tell me what happened?" Chenle spoke softly.

"I'm-" Jisung stopped as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"You're what?" Chenle held Jisung's hand as an assurance.

"I'm... My father abandoned me." Jisung deeply inhaled, his breathing becoming erratic.

Chenle didn't understand at first but then remembered what Johnny had said, years ago. And he immediately hugged the boy, slowly standing themselves up and taking themselves to the bed and sitting down on it, but not letting go of the hug.

Jisung was still breathing erratically and Chenle ran his hand on Jisung's back in a calming manner. When he sensed that Jisung calmed down, (after a long time) he looked at the boy and asked, "Did you also hear about your mother?"